Smallville(season 8 onwards) (1 Viewer)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Does anyone around here watch it?

Cause the most saddest thing happened Clana ended for good this time:(

But on the bright side DC comic character and Justice League member Zatanna played by hottie Serinda Swan will make an appearance, and by the way she's very easy on the eyes:jaw::jaw::jaw:, even more than Megan Fox, which is pretty rare.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Any thoughts on the season so far ppl?

КГБ

Banned
HSC
might download from season 1 next month

is it any good?

do people see clarke as superman yet?

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
might download from season 1 next month

is it any good?

do people see clarke as superman yet?
It's the best, and as for breaking the 'no flight no tights rule' I heard they might break it soon.

greekgun

HSC
I started watching it on fox 8, but they kept on replayig season 1 and 2 over and over again - so then i started watching it on channel 10 but then they stopped, so i went back to fox 8 and they were still playing seasons 1 and 2. I forgot about it for about a year or so, but ive heard some pretty good things about it so i rekon ill just download it.

LoneWolf1990

HSC
I just saw the episode 'Requiem' and the most unbelievable thing happened: Lex Luthor died. There is no way that could actually happen right? I mean he was Superman's archnemesis, meaning that he's still around even after Clark assumed the identity of Superman.

At this rate the way in which villains are dying or written out in some way(e.g. Bizarro exploding, Brainiac is sent to the future and now Lex dies in an explosion) there will be no one for Clark to go up against when he dons the suit

BTW, is it just me or does anyone around here believe that Clark and Lana's 'ship ending was the saddest thing to have happened in Smallville? And who here also does not like the Lois and Clark 'ship? Personally, athough she has never appeared on the show, I reckon Clark is better off with Wonder Woman

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Wow i thought this series ended a year ago. They've stopped playing it on free to air. Was one of my fav shows back then.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Wow i thought this series ended a year ago. They've stopped playing it on free to air. Was one of my fav shows back then.
It's still on there are episodes floating around on the internet you can watch

dum_di_dum

Gladiator
HSC
I just saw the episode 'Requiem' and the most unbelievable thing happened: Lex Luthor died. There is no way that could actually happen right? I mean he was Superman's archnemesis, meaning that he's still around even after Clark assumed the identity of Superman.

At this rate the way in which villains are dying or written out in some way(e.g. Bizarro exploding, Brainiac is sent to the future and now Lex dies in an explosion) there will be no one for Clark to go up against when he dons the suit

BTW, is it just me or does anyone around here believe that Clark and Lana's 'ship ending was the saddest thing to have happened in Smallville? And who here also does not like the Lois and Clark 'ship? Personally, athough she has never appeared on the show, I reckon Clark is better off with Wonder Woman
Yeah, I was also like WTF when Lex died. Knowing the producers though, they'll just bring him back with some other stupid plot device if necessary.

Imo, S8 is the worst season by far, though the show has steadily been going downhill. I enjoyed S1 obviously as the introduction, and around S4-S6. Too many side plots and introduced heroes/villains if you ask me, even though they were in the comics. I'm just seeing this one through cause I started watching in yr8 :)

I found it really hard to have any empathy for Clana at all, their relationship has started then ended too many times I lost count, I've basically become numb to this...Kreuk has always been one of my favs and I missed her when she quit the show, but now that she was brought back for 5 eps I'm kinda wishing they hadn't. I'm tired of Clana, and Lois was a breath of fresh air for me, aside from the whole 'Smallville, I don't like you' thing. I wanted them to get together at Chloe's wedding.

LoneWolf1990

HSC
Too many side plots and introduced heroes/villains if you ask me, even though they were in the comics.
I kinda like the fact that they're introducing more comic book heroes and villains, heck I reckon they should introduce the WHOLE Justice League(that is Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern etc). However should improve some of the characters, like Green Arrow, I reckon he's acts too much like Bruce Wayne/Batman anyone agree?

Also I think they could have improved The Toyman's character(Winslow Schott) by making him more insane like Heath Ledger's portrayl of The Joker. What do you guys think of that?

dum_di_dum

Gladiator
HSC
I kinda like the fact that they're introducing more comic book heroes and villains, heck I reckon they should introduce the WHOLE Justice League(that is Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern etc). However should improve some of the characters, like Green Arrow, I reckon he's acts too much like Bruce Wayne/Batman anyone agree?

Also I think they could have improved The Toyman's character(Winslow Schott) by making him more insane like Heath Ledger's portrayl of The Joker. What do you guys think of that?
Hmm yeah that's probably a better way to put it, I don't think they've been done well. I actually have not much idea about the comics, but those dudes who came from the future a few eps ago, the Legion or something? They were really lame, especially the nerdy redhead. And the scriptwriting is very weak, interaction between characters is starting to turn into subpar one-liners and allusions to Clark's Superman destiny, especially from Chloe.

I still have one old ep on my comp, S04E05 Run, I just love that scene when Bart outruns Clark :)

LoneWolf1990

HSC
Hmm yeah that's probably a better way to put it, I don't think they've been done well. I actually have not much idea about the comics, but those dudes who came from the future a few eps ago, the Legion or something? They were really lame, especially the nerdy . And the scriptwriting is very weak, interaction between characters is starting to turn into subpar one-liners and allusions to Clark's Superman destiny, especially from Chloe.

I still have one old ep on my comp, S04E05 Run, I just love that scene when Bart outruns Clark :)
Yeah that scene always makes me smile and The Legion of Superheroes aren't that bad...but maybe it's just the chick who's definately easy on the eyes:D but then there's Zatanna(Serinda Swan):D:D

dum_di_dum

Gladiator
HSC
Kreuk will always be my number #1 hottie in this show, whilst Durance is getting better (although I don't really like the laugh lines :D)

independantz

HSC
Yeah, I was also like WTF when Lex died. Knowing the producers though, they'll just bring him back with some other stupid plot device if necessary.
You're forgetting about Davis( I think that's his name? )- the guy that likes chloe. I'm pretty sure he's the new villain.

dum_di_dum

Gladiator
HSC
You're forgetting about Davis( I think that's his name? )- the guy that likes chloe. I'm pretty sure he's the new villain.
Yep, but Lex has always been Superman's main nemesis, i.e. Clark's adult life.

so you're saying that Lana is hotter than:

What can I say? Lana >

I love Eurasians, sticking with 'my' girl :D. And Lois is yummy too

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
yay it's finally back from hiatus in the us:) the episode 'infamous' was definately interesting, seeing how Clark handles an outed identity. but seriously the guy was rushing into things when he revealed his powers to Lois anyone agree? It's also really weird how The Daily Planet readily accepted Clark's alien heritage in a matter of days

LoneWolf1990

HSC
yay it's finally back from hiatus in the us:) the episode 'infamous' was definately interesting, seeing how Clark handles an outed identity. but seriously the guy was rushing into things when he revealed his powers to Lois anyone agree? It's also really weird how The Daily Planet readily accepted Clark's alien heritage in a matter of days
the whole episode may as well could have been some sort of dream clark had

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Just saw the episode 'Hex'-definately a cool episode, BTW did anyone here think Clak flew during the episode?

here's a clip for anyone who hasn't seen it, it occurs from 1.04-1.10: YouTube - Smallville (Hex )

Also Zatanna is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)