Smallville (US airings) - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Smallville as fallen off so much... I'm not a loyal fan anymore.
There are only a "few" episodes that are decent... the rest are garbage

I dunno... maybe i'm just developing taste? lol

persephone

HSC
Rage was pretty good. Except for the Martha/Lionel crap. And Lex and Lana stuff. Lana you're screwed! Justin Hartley is so so gorgeous!

MM in next ep 6.08 Static.

And The Living Room forum --> www.tlr-down.com

persephone

HSC
Anyone watch Static? I haven't reading other people's reviews on it doesn't make me want to waste my bandwith on it. That's the last new ep until December 7 (US time) when they'll be showing the filler episode "Subterranean". Which was originally scheduled to be the 5th ep of the sixth season but was moved. I think they should lead into their hiatus on a high .... with a better episode. Why my filler episodes anyway. I'm just looking foward to January with "Hydro" (directed by Tom Welling) and "Justice".

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I don't think it's been released yet, (as in the release date hasn't been released). Then again I'm not big on the release date thingos.

persephone

HSC
It probably won't be out here until season 5 is finished screening here. You're better off going to ebay to get it. I still have to get mine. Season 5 starts tonight on channel ten!

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
just watched a few episodes last night. i had them all stored up on my HD, but couldnt bare the wait anymore.
they weren't all too bad. was very impressed with MM. brought a smile to my face as soon as i saw the oreo cookie - for those who don't know, Martian Manhunter LOVES oreos.

persephone

HSC
I didn't watch Sub. I read the ep description and was "Meh. Not worth my bandwith."

Very excited for Hydro which airs January 11 which would be midday January 12 here. Tori Spelling guest stars and Tom

Welling is directing. And I think Jimmy may be in this ep too!

And SPOILER!!
Clark dresses up as the GA to stop Lois finding out that Ollie is GA. After GA (who is Clark in disguise) saves Lois she

kisses him thinking it's Ollie but it's not! There are a bunch of spoiler pics of this kiss at tomwelling.org and Lois slaps him

afterwards. She looks peeved. Ausiello from TV Guide says that Clark is left "mortified, smitten and turned-on."

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
persephone said:
I didn't watch Sub. I read the ep description and was "Meh. Not worth my bandwith."
You were kinda correct there, but the last few minutes with Lex were awesome.

persephone

HSC
Yeah, I've heard about that last scene with Lex to an AFI song (I think). But Lex is a pansy now that he's with Lana. He is so whipped.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I don't want to wait 'till January 12th... It's sooo far away!! At least I've got Stargate Atlantis to keep me entertained in the meantime.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Sorry to say it, Princess, but he's gone... I think you may see him once or twice more, but not as a living person...

R.I.P Jonathan Kent.

persephone

HSC
Yeah, he's dead. Never to come back.

I can't wait for Hydro and a certain

Clark and Lois kiss!

persephone

HSC
And then there's Justice, Labyrinth, Crimson ... looking good so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)