Smallville (US airings) - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
Ep 1 "Zod" is pretty good, ep 2 "Sneeze" is okay, ep 3 "Wither" is crap.

Next ep ARROW is going to be awesome, if the trailer is anything to go by.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys, I just finished watching episode 1 (yes, I know, Ii'm a little behind, but I have lots of tv shows to watch, and exams approaching... I should get my priorities straight lol).
Aaaaaanywho i thought the episode ZOD was pretty okay. I'm glad that Jor-El is actually well and truly dead, as he really shouldnt be able to do all of the stuff he does.
I liked the way that it was all wrapped up, save the amnesia suffered by Lex (again), and Lana getting knocked out (again), so she couldnt see Clark save the day.
hehehe @ Lois - I think I died and went to heaven. It was beautiful.. Aaaw.

Oh, and see how Zod made Clark kneel and take his hand, well, in case you don't know, Zod does the exact same thing in Superman II. And when Supes takes Zod's hand, he crushes it (long story short, he took away Zod's powers while restoring his own), but I just found it quite funny that it was the same stance and everything taken by each character.
Before I leave, I'll add just one more bit of trivia, which you may or may not care about. The actor who does the voice of Jor-El in Smallville, Terrence Stamp, played General Zod in Superman I and Superman II.

If you havn't guessed already, I am a devout (and somewhat scary) Superman fan.

Anywho, I should hope to watch SNEEZE in the next few days. I take it WITHER is up for download?

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Just finished watching SNEEZE. Good to see the development of another power. Good ol' chloe, always there to help, even in regards to 'microbursts' lol.
Have just started downloading episode 3.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
D/Ling wither atm.. and since u said it sucks... what a waste of net limit man.. LOL

oh well... arrow should be interesting ! :)

persephone

HSC
I found Wither crap. You might like it.

Arrow was awesome! It did seem like "hey this the Green Arrow show guest starring Clark Kent."

Lois is going to be so shattered when she finds out who the Green Arrow is. And Justin Hartley is so awesome in this!!!

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
yeahhh !
i completely agree ! arrow was awesome.. much better than wither.. more action

i suppose oliver had the right motives..

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Just finished watching Wither. Have Arrow on the PC, so will probably watch that tomorrow.
Anyone have / seen Episode 5, Reuninon?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
By the way, Wither sucked indeed. Good Green Arrow moments though, as well as some good character development. It's a shame that the development made the plot less interesting, though...

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
Reunion was a good ep !

i liked it.. wasnt boring..
and how typical.. lex is down and he cant see clark save the day.. again

im glad oliver and him are kinda friends.. well more like allies

i think aquaman comes again in the upcoming eps..

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah, i've heard rumours that oliver gets all the future justice leaguers together - bart allen (flash), victor stone (the cyborg dude), and arthur curry (aquaman), as well as clark and oliver themselves...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
downloading Reunion tonight, finished watching Arrow earlier. I liked it. It was the Oliver Queen show. Awesome. Anyone notice that Clark is always wearing the same red jacket and blue shirt?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah i found reunion pretty good - great character development for lex.

and yeah, i love clark's attire. it was even more apparent when he was wearing the number 8 jersey or the smallville high S on his chest...

persephone

HSC
Fallout was awesome. Bow Wow can actually act (and how toned is he?) and Clark is on the way to accepting his destiny.

Saw the trailer for next week's ep 6.07 Rage .... looks really awesome.

Green Arrow has been taking a serum to help him be indestructible but it causes him to be really moody. According to Clark he's getting "sloppy". There's this bit in the trailer where Lois is in Ollie's office and GA is there and he throws her onto a table and she calls for an ambulance ... poor Lois.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
persephone, where did you get fallout from? i get my stuff from mininova.org, but fallout isn't on there?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
thank you, kate. have downloaded it and will watch it tonight. :)

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
FALLOUT was AWESOME !
i was doubtful at first.. i didnt think it was bow wow andd then the credit appeared it was like.. "special guest star: BOW WOW"
i was like.. whoa.. and started to laugh ! haha

i hope next ep is even BETTER !

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Yeah I found Fallout pretty good - I just finished watching it. It was good to see Clark finally deciding to follow his destiny.
Rya is alright lookin, though it was sad to see her die.
Good to see the Fortress up and running again. Oh, and did anyone else find Clark's determined gazes just a little funny? Like when he looked out into the field. :mad1:
haha

persephone

HSC
I get my downloads from The Living Room forum. They post up links really quickly. They come in 4 rar files.

The director's clip of Rage is up on www.cwtv.com/video (I think that's the right link)

Click on the director's cut tab and scroll down the menu to find the SV director's cut. It's a scene between Oliver and Lois.

I'm going to miss downloading it because I won't be home ... darn having to wait in line for U2.

Really excited for Rage and anyone hear the new spoilers for SV?

*Clark and Lois will kiss in ep 6.10 Hydro. Lois suspects that Ollie is the Green Arrow so he convinces Clark to dress up as the GA to throw her off. Clark dressed as GA saves Lois from something and Lois, sure that GA is Ollie, kisses him. And then she tells GA (who is actually Clark) that he can't be Ollie because that kiss was more steamy than her kisses with Ollie. Clark is left feeling "mortified, turned on and smitten."

*Lex proposes to Lana. But we don't get to hear Lana's answer until January. Plus there are rumours she's going to be pregnant so it's more likely she'll say yes. I'm so against this whole Lexana relationship. It makes no sense and I just don't want when they're on screen. Lana's turned Lex into a wuss.

*Martian Manhunter to make an appearance.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
WHAT THE HELL ?

omgsh.. what a spoiler
i like the sounds of this ep already !

i havent even watched it yet.. no time ! sooooo many assignments alreadyy !

and persephone.. have fun at U2 ! i wish i could have gone ! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)