Smallville? (1 Viewer)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
This is not the first time I've posted about this show :D
But um, does anyone know what time its on?
It hasn't come on the usual time for a few weeks now :confused:

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i saw some of the later episodes from a friend of mine who gets them off kazaa, however i doubt they'll be showing the rest of the second series over here, its popularity kind of died after the first season.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i got a mte who downloaded the entire series from kazza - the show got axed man, no one watches it no more...

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
yeh i still download it
watched episode 11 (season 4) yesteday, boy has smallville gotten really shit over the last 2 seasons. I pretty much delete them as soon as I've watched them, and wonder why I'm still downloading them. hmm

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Dash said:
This is not the first time I've posted about this show :D
But um, does anyone know what time its on?
It hasn't come on the usual time for a few weeks now :confused:
I dont think its been on for a long time now

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
Bob.J said:
yeh i still download it
watched episode 11 (season 4) yesteday, boy has smallville gotten really shit over the last 2 seasons. I pretty much delete them as soon as I've watched them, and wonder why I'm still downloading them. hmm
same... Its just awful now. I want Lana to die. The worst episode was that one on halloween or whatever and chloe, lana & lois turned into witches. It was absoloutely ridiculous.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
the show is goone. The rights to the series will end soon for nine. Perhaps ten may make a bid for the show but its up to nine to sell it.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
SDuke said:
Yeah it was a good show.

Does Lana noe that Kent has superpowers yet?
I wish the secret would be revealed to her already! But I don't think she'll ever know.

I don't think they'll ever put the show back on. They axed it like when they were like a quarter way through the 2nd season. But I really liked that show and it pisses me off that they axed it! Stupid channel 9.

Hey did anybody read in the paper the other day they're gonna use locations in Australia as their sets for the new Superman movie? They're gonna use a farm in Tamworth or something.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Bob.J said:
yeh i still download it
Yeah, I head it has really gone downhill in the last season. Apparently the rest of season two and season three was good though. I am considering downloading the rest of season two that wasn't aired here:).

persephone

HSC
I love Smallville and I love Season 4 because of
Lois Lane

There are some stupid eps that are just bad... like Ageless (my god how dumb). But season 5 is looking better... hopefully.

Smallville coming to Channel Ten 27 November 2005, 7:30PM

Beginning with double episode 2.14 Rush and 2.15 (pointless because of DVDs).

Twice a week, Sunday and Thursday. YAY!!!

I hope they'll continue to show it throughout the year, not just for the summer.

Here

Banned
HSC

The reason why i started watching the show two years ago was because of her:) But then i realised it was quite a good show, storylines, characterisation etc.

Channel 9 made a dismal effort promoting the show, the same way they did with the OC when it was on their network.
I hope channel ten does better with it.

Skeeta

HSC
Omg Its Back On I Want To Secks Him Till I Die!

persephone

HSC
It's good to see SV on TV again. They all sound so young... their voices are so high.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i hate the acting in the show, and how it always ends the same....lana and kent almost, luther closer to finding out etc

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i dont know where they finished with it on channel 9. but they started today with like the 10th episode in season 3.....

i just went on to find out spoilers since america is 2 seasons ahead :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)