Smallville? (1 Viewer)

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
smallville rocks!
season 4 is horrible imo coz every episode was just sexsexsex
season 5 so far is EXCELLENT!

(i download the episodes off bittorrent)

Gummy_bear

HSC
Hey, could anyone tell me what happened on christmas nights episode? I fell asleep at 6.30. lol, way to much chocolate from santa ^^

or, if you dont have time, point me to a good smallville site that will tell pretty much everything that happened as it was the season finale, and i kinda need to know what happened to understand tonights ep. lol.

Thanks in advance ^^

persephone

HSC
Transcripts of SV are available at www.twiztv.com, episode summaries can be found at www.devotedtosmallville.com

But basically:

- Clark doesn't want to do what Jor-El wants him to do so he tries to blow up the spaceship by using Lionel's copy of the octagonal key (which is made of kryptonite)
- The ship blows up, taking the storm cellar with it, the aftershocks hit the truck that Mr and Mrs Kent are in (who are coming back from Lex's wedding, because they know something's up with Clark)
- Mrs Kent loses the baby. Mr Kent does the whole "Your actions have consequences speech."
- Chloe takes up Lionel's offer of getting her to write for the Daily Planet in return for information that she has on Clark and some other stuff, after she's pissed when neither Clark or Lana wanted to tell her the truth about their relationship (even though she knew already)
- Lex and Helen get married, they go on a jet plane, Lex falls asleep and when he wakes up we see the plane empty and about to crash into the sea
- Clark feels guilty about everything and decides to find his class ring (which contains red kryptonite which apparently turns him into a criminal... who knew?). Puts the ring on and decides to leave Smallville. Not before asking Lana to join him and she does her whole teary "Smallville is my home. It's your home too."

Personally, I think Clark is an ass. Running away and everything. Maybe it's a Kryptonian thing.

Bob.J I love season 4. And I don't recall ever seeing sexsexsex. I love love love season 4.

persephone

HSC
Krangelus said:
who here enjoyed LEXMAS. i did.
I didn't like Lexmas.... but that's because of my own bias... unless you're being sarcastic (and I really can't tell). :)

persephone

HSC
SMALLVILLE on tonight. Episode 3.03 EXTINCTION.

Things that might entice you to watch this episode:

- Lana in a swimsuit
- Lana being attacked in swimming pool
- Jesse Metcalfe (of DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES fame)
- Clark with shirt off

- Jesse Metcalfe and a gun ^^^

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oooooooo....yay....jesse metcalfe....:)....dammmmm it loooooks HOTTTTTTTTT

P.S will clarke and lana ever get back together???????....coz they realli should

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
Clark and Lana ....

Not a big spoiler ... actually I tend to ramble so probably big spoiler... ETA: Turned out to be big spoilers....

end of 4th season, when the second meteor shower happens they both declare their love to each other. beginning of 5th season they decide to give it a god with both Lana and Clark losing their virginity to each other (much to my disappointment) ... but sadly it doesn't look good for them at the moment.... actually another intriguing spoiler
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/7609/hundred30du.jpg This occurs in the big 100th episode which is set to air in the US 26th Jan. Where a major death will occur and apparently Clark proposing to Lana. Which is like the death of their relationship to me

Sorry if I spoiled too much.

Next ep this Sunday SLUMBER. The music of the entire episode are songs by R.E.M. After that Jan 12 ep is PERRY ... my favourite episode of season 3. :)

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
tnx.....what will lex do next ep when he finds out about clark????

persephone

HSC
Are you talking about tonight's ep?? I love channel 10's misleading promos...

The episode is titled SLUMBER.

Think about it. ;)

xx

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ya my brain has been turned off....but by reading the ep guide on the wb website....everything seems to turn out the way i want it to...so im happy :)

persephone

HSC
Next Thursday's ep titled PERRY. I didn't like the preview for this ep that channel 10. They missed the point... Perry's coming to town.... *sigh*

Gummy_bear

HSC
Would anyone mind telling me the basics (ie: main points) of what happened in tonights ep? I went to a friends house to play pool (lol, when he said pool, i thought he meant go swimming)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Clark (Tom Welling) dreams he is being pursued by a frightened young girl who needs his help. However, after he discovers she is actually a comatose neighbor who should have woken up years ago, he enlists Lana's (Kristin Kreuk) help to uncover the truth - which puts Lana in grave danger. Meanwhile, Lionel (John Glover) demands that Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) undergo a full psychological evaluation before he hires him
ya....thats wat happened last nite....omg clark and lana are so cute together...i realli wish theyd get together...meh...still have summer and seth...

persephone

HSC
Transcript of the episode
http://www.twiztv.com/cgi-bin/smallville.cgi?episode=http://dmca.free.fr/scripts/smallville/season3/smallville-304.htm

And season 3 episode guide

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/tv/tv.php?topic=episode-guides/t-smallville

This Thursday's episode is PERRY. Clark Kent's future boss comes to town and I thought that would have been a great selling point of this ep when they were going to advertise it.

The following episode is RELIC. For you Clana fans, this would be a good ep for you. Kinda. A lovely flashback through time ep. Despite my problems with it, it seriously is one of the better Smallville episodes.

Last edited:

Darkening

HSC
persephone said:
Clark and Lana ....

Not a big spoiler ... actually I tend to ramble so probably big spoiler... ETA: Turned out to be big spoilers....

end of 4th season, when the second meteor shower happens they both declare their love to each other. beginning of 5th season they decide to give it a god with both Lana and Clark losing their virginity to each other (much to my disappointment) ... but sadly it doesn't look good for them at the moment.... actually another intriguing spoiler
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/7609/hundred30du.jpg This occurs in the big 100th episode which is set to air in the US 26th Jan. Where a major death will occur and apparently Clark proposing to Lana. Which is like the death of their relationship to me

Sorry if I spoiled too much.

Next ep this Sunday SLUMBER. The music of the entire episode are songs by R.E.M. After that Jan 12 ep is PERRY ... my favourite episode of season 3. :)

YOU SPOILT IT!!! WAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............ lol not really that supprisin lol.... buh i really wonder what would happen if Lex did find out about clark??

BTW. Did any of you watch the superman series?? the cartoon or even justice leauge?

persephone

HSC
Ah yes I did spoil but I have the SPOILER tags.

I remember the Lois and Clark: The new adventures of superman series, with Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain. Never watched the cartoon though.

And what if Lex finds out about Clark... I don't think he ever finds out. Like even in the movies or the cartoons or comics. And I don't think it would happen in Smallville either because that would screw up a lot of things.

This Thursday's ep is PERRY. Channel 10 promos are misleading slightly. The important thing that they should have pimped (and I'm being repetitive) is that PERRY WHITE comes to Smallville, Clark Kent and Lois Lane's future employer/boss/editor.

Darkening

HSC
for a country town it sure does have alot... mansion, towers, hostipal and .... so much more lol

persephone

HSC
^^I know... in season 5 there's a missile silo or something in Smallville.

Smallville on tonight. Episode 3.05 PERRY. Channel 10 has advertised it as another person finding out Clark's secret. And I'm being repetitive but the whole point is that PERRY WHITE comes to Smallville.

The episode after (this Sunday) is RELIC. I'm not a Clana or Kristom fan but if you are you'll like this episode. Even though it's not really Clana. I have problems with this episode but that's for another time.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
that chick that clark is making out with in sundays ep looks a lot like lana....is it her??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)