aren't people starting to bore of this issue? i know i am

Aaron.Judd

HSC
Enobarbus said:
seriously, it's been a whole two weeks

aren't people starting to bore of this issue? i know i am
Exactly.

Get over it.

Dude, I bet your uncle is Marcus Einfield.

Scissors

HSC
Aaron.Judd said:
Exactly.

Get over it.

Dude, I bet your uncle is Marcus Einfield.
AHAHA dude, I was trolling the whole time.

I really couldn't give two fucks about Ruse being given extra time. Doesn't bother me in the least.

Aaron.Judd

HSC
Scissors said:
AHAHA dude, I was trolling the whole time.

I really couldn't give two fucks about Ruse being given extra time. Doesn't bother me in the least.
Good. So you're uncle really is Marcus Einfield? It could be Pat O'Shane I guess.

gpspremiers2006

HSC
i think james ruse is a pretty cool guy. eh gets 15 minutes extra and doesn't afraid of anything.

But seriously, you're being awfully defensive about this. Nobody has suggested that your school is to blame, and if you actually had sufficient comprehension skills you would have seen that the article didn't accuse JRAHS of any wrongdoing. It's pretty obvious that those who are to blame are the BoS and their ivagalotrars.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
The only solution is for every student to re-sit the exam, maybe this time they won't make the exam so gay... i really really this happened

danz90

HSC
I guess all the BOS could do, is be more lenient in establishing the band cut-offs this year...

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
addikaye03 said:
The only solution is for every student to re-sit the exam, maybe this time they won't make the exam so gay... i really really this happened
And order everyone who's gone overseas to come back to sit a two-hour exam? Cut people's Schoolies short? Make people retrieve their textbooks, long consigned to the rubbish bin?

That's likely.

jenecis

HSC
That's so unfair!! An extra 15 mins! In that time, I could have corrected my mistake of plus/minus sign in my working and be in the running for 84/84!! Dammit!! Now I'm stuck with a 83/84 (max) and some James Ruses kid is gonna top Maths Extension 1 again because he got more time than me!

There's no way they can accurately determine what their 'real' mark should be because so many crucial factors come into play in the last few minutes. And both the students and examiners are at fault. The examiners should have stopped the exam on time or given a slight leeway, but definitely not 15 mins! And the James Ruse students knew what they were doing when they were ploughing through the darkness and going over time. Being the nerds they are famous for, all of them would have had a stopwatch in front of them and obviously none of them felt any guilty conscience as they went overtime (I mean, c'mon - shouldn't at least one person done the smart thing and informed the examiners in charge??? Aren't James Ruses people known for having a brain??) despite them being one of the most academically priveliged schools in the state. They don't need anymore advantages!!

lionking1191

HSC
jenecis said:
That's so unfair!! An extra 15 mins! In that time, I could have corrected my mistake of plus/minus sign in my working and be in the running for 84/84!! Dammit!! Now I'm stuck with a 83/84 (max) and some James Ruses kid is gonna top Maths Extension 1 again because he got more time than me!

There's no way they can accurately determine what their 'real' mark should be because so many crucial factors come into play in the last few minutes. And both the students and examiners are at fault. The examiners should have stopped the exam on time or given a slight leeway, but definitely not 15 mins! And the James Ruse students knew what they were doing when they were ploughing through the darkness and going over time. Being the nerds they are famous for, all of them would have had a stopwatch in front of them and obviously none of them felt any guilty conscience as they went overtime (I mean, c'mon - shouldn't at least one person done the smart thing and informed the examiners in charge??? Aren't James Ruses people known for having a brain??) despite them being one of the most academically priveliged schools in the state. They don't need anymore advantages!!
lawl...:hammer:

jenecis

HSC
Aaron.Judd said:
We did not cheat. I must stress the examienrs are in no way affilaited with James Ruse Agricultural High School and are employed directly by the BOS. Hence it is not our fault we got extra time. What were we supposed to do, all sit there with our arms crossed refusing to use the extra time?
No dumbass, you should have informed the examiners that they were going waayyy overtime. Didn't at least one person think to put up their hand and ask what the hell is going on?

You know, I always defended you guys when people at my school slag you off for being nerds, geeks etc. But your insolence and lack of action have clearly shown to me that you guys really are just mark-hungry nerds with no social smarts only book smarts and no sense of guilt when you guys knowingly ploughed on in the darkness for the extra 15 mins.

Btw - you guys should have finished the maths exam way before the 2 hours anyway. I finished in 1 1/2 and if it wasn't for that silly transcription error, I would be twiddling my thumbs and totally cool during the blackout without feeling the inclination to cheat and go overtime on the plea of "We didn't know. It was nasty, bad examiners' fault. Honest."

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
jenecis said:
No dumbass, you should have informed the examiners that they were going waayyy overtime. Didn't at least one person think to put up their hand and ask what the hell is going on?

You know, I always defended you guys when people at my school slag you off for being nerds, geeks etc. But your insolence and lack of action have clearly shown to me that you guys really are just mark-hungry nerds with no social smarts only book smarts and no sense of guilt when you guys knowingly ploughed on in the darkness for the extra 15 mins.

Btw - you guys should have finished the maths exam way before the 2 hours anyway. I finished in 1 1/2 and if it wasn't for that silly transcription error, I would be twiddling my thumbs and totally cool during the blackout without feeling the inclination to cheat and go overtime on the plea of "We didn't know. It was nasty, bad examiners' fault. Honest."
You obviously do have 'social smarts' with your continuous whinging over a HSC paper which, within 2 months maximum, no-one gives a shit about.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
i actually thought this thread was about simple harmonic motion ._.

jenecis

HSC
tommykins said:
You obviously do have 'social smarts' with your continuous whinging over a HSC paper which, within 2 months maximum, no-one gives a shit about.
And you, I suppose, represent the total canditatures' opinions? lol. w/e, sif I give a damn what you think about me.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
jenecis said:
And you, I suppose, represent the total canditatures' opinions? lol. w/e, sif I give a damn what you think about me.
He represents my opinion. Yeah, its not fair what happened, but if I were in that position I wouldnt be putting up my hand and telling the invigilators that we didnt deserve the extra time.

You must be so righteous if you can honestly say that if you were in that position you would [and I dont actually believe that you, or anyone else for that matter would]

HSC
so jenecis, you reckon had you been put in the same situation as the ruse kids you would have told the examiners that 15 mins is too much?
everyone stop whinging about this
shit happens, the ruse kid wouldve beaten you anyway if your stupid enough to still be crying over it

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
jenecis said:
I finished in 1 1/2 and if it wasn't for that silly transcription error, I would be twiddling my thumbs and totally cool during the blackout
wow, you're so good at maths and you finished the exam with half an hour to spare!

i really really admire you! you deserve our full respect for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)