SNAKES ON A PLANE, bitches! (1 Viewer)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Hahaha I just remembered the ending. Totally reminded me of that Simpsons episode when Homer and Bart look like they're going to jail, and then Otto busts in and yells "Hey everybody, surfs up!" and they go surfing. I was laughing the whole way out.
Best movie experience ever.
Yeah I was thinking that as well. With the complete disregard for the earlier plot, that guy being a witness in some massive trial etc. I also found it funny how they were all so lighthearted and victorious when they got off the plane. It was like "we just watched several people be brutally killed by snakes, here's my phone number!". It was so fantastic.

helmut

HSC
i laughed, i cried

absolutly LOVED the crap editing and the quality of the scenes when they were in the car!!!

but those bathroom scenes were a bit FULL ON.... having second thoughts about joining the mile high club with a potential ending like that....

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Some people on this thread must have some serious issues detecting sarcasm, because I doubt there's been another movie in the history of cinema that's hyped up its B-grade qualities quite as much as this one has. I wonder if the same people who are criticizing this also took Scary Movie or Hot Shots seriously.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
man as if that should be rated M seriously i didnt expect it to be so scary cos it was rated M..

anyway.. it was kickass movie except for the ending it was plain stupid:

the guy has kevlar on.. and the snake bites him there so lil old jackson takes the the gun out andshoots the snake why? obviously the snake couldnt have got through the kevlar? and lil old jackson knew he was wearing it.

they could have made the ending better... 4 out of 5

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
HotShot said:
man as if that should be rated M seriously i didnt expect it to be so scary cos it was rated M..

the guy has kevlar on.. and the snake bites him there so lil old jackson takes the the gun out andshoots the snake why? obviously the snake couldnt have got through the kevlar? and lil old jackson knew he was wearing it.

The shooting was for shock value.
"OMGWTF HE JUST KILLED THE WITNESS, thereby making the entire flight pointless!!!". Then you see the vest and it sets the scene for the people picking up hostesses and surfing.

As all good movies should end.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
payafee said:
Samuel L. Jackson at the 2006 MTV Movie Awards:

"I'm here tonight to present the award everyone's been waiting for: best movie. Now, this award holds a special place in my heart because next year I'll be winning it for Snakes on a Plane. Now I know, I know that sounds cocky, but I don't give a damn. I am guaranteeing that Snakes on a Plane will win best movie next year. Does not matter what else is coming out. The New James Bond... no snakes in that! Ocean's 13... where my snakes at? Shrek the Third... green, but not a snake. No movie shall triumph over Snakes on a Plane. Unless I happen to feel like making a movie called Mo' Motha-fuckin' Snakes on Mo' Motha-fuckin' Planes."
See the video here.

Sadly, YouTube is down, at the moment. :(

Pilgrim

HSC
HotShot said:

WTF are you 12 years old or something? Fucking idiot and dont end off with 4 out of 5 like we give a shit about some persons opinion who has probably seen about 2 movies before in their life.

Meistro

HSC
N/A
*BUMP*
reason for bumping: BECAUSE ITS WORTH IT!
this thread does not desperve to be rotting down the bottom of the movies forum.
BEST MOVIE EVER.
Heh..i just scored a poster from a friend who works at the movies. So happy. Sososo happy. Never seen a movie make more people happy. sososo happy. SOHAPPY. everything: genius. all of it:gold! LOVELOVELUUURVEHEARTHEART<3<3<3 a plenty.
damn, need to go see it again. having withdrawals. is seriously one movie i WILL buy on dvd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)