SNAKES ON A PLANE, bitches! (1 Viewer)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Gavvvvvin said:
Whats wrong with Avenged Sevenfold? Can you actually come up with one reason as to why they arent good?
Maybe he/she thinks Avenged Sevenfold look so ridiculous (cos you know, like, omgz they look soo bad-ass!!!1) that it's hard to take their (mediocre at best) music seriously.

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I went with a group of about 12/13 after the Sydney Open Day at Broadway. I have never ever laughed so hard in a movie, it was the funniest movie that I have ever seen, Samuel L Jackson was great, it was so fantastic! I can't wait to buy the DVD.

There was a lot of Cliche in it, and the plot was just hilarious. Start to finish, never-ending laughted and joy! A must see! LOL :D

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Scarybunny, I do see amusement in movies but for me, this movie just crosses the boundary between amusingly stupid and just plain stupid.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
666_blessings said:
Scarybunny, I do see amusement in movies but for me, this movie just crosses the boundary between amusingly stupid and just plain stupid.
(it's megan)

ah well. maybe you need to be following the internet hype to fully comprehend the beauty.

Now, everyone else. Which snakebite did you like the most?

I liked the one where the snake jumped out of the air sickness bag and bit her on the tongue.

acast29

HSC
666_blessings said:
I'm one of the people who really couldn't give a shit about this movie. Sounds pointless and mindless (like most hollywood movies, really). That said, I'm sure some people would find it entertaining but I'd rather keep my standards, even if it means I'm 'uncool'.
What a wanker...:p

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Alan! Its fucking SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!! How could you NOT watch it????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????
I'm going to watch it on friday :D
(i can't wait any longer) lol
and maja ivarsson is on the soundtrack lol (the remix of queen of apology is shit though, but oh wells)
Everyone should watch the movie at least once before they die lol

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Seeing it on Thursday :) The soundtrack's pretty internet inspired, Fall Out Boy and Panic! :(

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Seeing it on Thursday :) The soundtrack's pretty internet inspired, Fall Out Boy and Panic! :(
and COBRA STARSHIP motherfuckerssss!!!!

I love their Snakes On a Plane song. It's great in its terribleness.

frootloop

HSC
So is this movie supposed to be a thriller or a comedy/satire? Obviously, I haven't seen it yet. I'm assuming it's the latter according to the comments that I could be bothered reading in this thread... but I thought it was meant to be a thriller?

Er... :uhoh: "Snakes on a Plane"? Wonder what the movie's going to be about. :rolleyes: Hardly the most creative title for a film-- perhaps that's part of the satire of the film?

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
n@ttyb said:
lol never thought someone would choose mopping their house over goin and watchin a movie wif their mates
I'd have to mop the house sooner or later anyway. Besides, $15 is an awful lot to pay just to avoid housework.

ledzeppelin

HSC
bazookajoe said:
if you were good irl you'd have seen it already imo tbh

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Saw it again, most of the people watching were silent gronks who obviously didn't appreciate that it was pure awesome.

Pilgrim

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
What I said stands.... someone is going to be made very rich(er) from a mediocre film.

Its not a small thing though, racial violence is a serious issue in Australian society... my sig is an example of good "satire" :bomb:
You're lame. Way to rip off the chaser without reference.

Anyway, snakes on a plane was actually pretty good compared to how I thought it would be. Its Snakes On Crack!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Hahaha I just remembered the ending. Totally reminded me of that Simpsons episode when Homer and Bart look like they're going to jail, and then Otto busts in and yells "Hey everybody, surfs up!" and they go surfing. I was laughing the whole way out.
Best movie experience ever.

vorahk

HSC
pure comedy :D :D :D

come one, what are the chances of having an army of snakes unleashed on a plane?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)