Snitching benefits all?!?!? (1 Viewer)

Is snitching a good thing in test/exams?

• Total voters

Domsky

HSC
Just a question to ppl out there, my class just did our test based on spartan society and most of the people cheated, and ofcourse i snitch quietly because to be honest its a bad thing...but i was wondering did i do the right thing....

qwerty44

HSC
Usually if they have no hope, aren't cocky or aren't a threat I don't care. But if it is a tough competitor who always brags when he/she beats you then you should. I have never snitched though.

Domsky

HSC
^^ ok but im trying to create a equal playing field for everyone though...honesty is the best policy :)

qwerty44

HSC
Im not saying it's fair, obviously it isn't. I Just don't think it is worth making an issue out of as usually the ones that cheat are a problem within themselves and cheat because they have no clue what to do. Cheating can only get you so far in an exam, let alone life.

Domsky

HSC
Yeah true that, but i dont want make an issue about i jus want to know that i did the right thing and that this person is one of the high scorer in my class but i dont gt why cheat?
Your the smart one....right?

qwerty44

HSC
I wouldn't say 'smart one', but yes I am competitive. And if he is a high scorer and he cheats, he won't be a high scorer for much longer if he continues that way.

As for whether you did the right thing, yes.

Domsky

HSC
Opps sorry i wasnt calling the smart one haha but anyway it was a rhetoric question but true..cool thanks now my conscience can finally die..hahaha

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
How can you cheat in a test nowadays with teachers looking around the room?

Skeptyks

HSC
notes on hands, papers in pencilcases, cheat papers under your own paper

Domsky

HSC
you must be dumb, thats why u care

No, I am not a dumb person for your information! and I care because i believed that everyone deserves an equal chance without cheating they're way through any exams plus i like following rules. This why it's important to follow them now because in the future if you don't follow them now you willl be used to not following them and becoming the menace people in the society today...Youths today like myself needs to wake up to themselves and follow the right path and dont derail themselves....but i guess its just sad that no one changes well some do... but anyways yeah. :)

Domsky

HSC
don't be a snitch what is wrong with you

Sorry I have to, Im just sick and tired of people keep on getting away with it and the teachers don't even know it and they think that this people are improving no they are not they are just digging a deeper hole everytime. Im just doing the right thing hereithso there is nothing wrong with me!
:)
Just follow the rules and evryone goes home happy :) simple as saying the abc!

rune lord603

HSC
You sound like a smart guy, so please read the whole thing (sorry its long) before you make up your mind, you obviously started this post because you are usually whether or not you're doing the right thing.

You want tell yourself that you're doing the right thing, thats its about justice and equal/fair play, that you are somehow teaching them a lesson that will benefit them in the future.

But you're really just doing it for yourself.

People cheat all the time in this world, they're only hurting themself. You won't be doing yourself any favour in this world, if you get worked up by things like this and impose your will on others. You're wasting your own time worrying about other people when you should be focus on self improvement. I'm a year 12 in top boy school in the country (NSBHS), and even there people cheat (they're only hurting themself), but i simple ignore them and these little distraction and focus on my own study and life, and now I'm doing excellently and in a happy place.

If you are truly an honourable person, you'll just mind your own business and focus on your own studies, and improve yourself in such a way, that you'll beat them even if they are cheating. This is true competitiveness.

You now only establish that the fact is you look out for yourself and probably can't be trusted. Next time mind your own business.

Final dvice: Ignore outer distraction such as other people, and get worked up about these things, focus on your own personal improvement, you'll get far in this world.

Last edited:

bladeys

HSC
N/A
You sound like a smart guy, so please read the whole thing (sorry its long) before you make up your mind, you obviously started this post because you are usually whether or not you're doing the right thing.

You want tell yourself that you're doing the right thing, thats its about justice and equal/fair play, that you are somehow teaching them a lesson that will benefit them in the future.

But you're really just doing it for yourself.

People cheat all the time in this world, they're only hurting themself. You won't be doing yourself any favour in this world, if you get worked up by things like this and impose your will on others. You're wasting your own time worrying about other people when you should be focus on self improvement. I'm a year 12 in top boy school in the country (NSBHS), and even there people cheat (they're only hurting themself), but i simple ignore them and these little distraction and focus on my own study and life, and now I'm doing excellently and in a happy place.

If you are truly an honourable person, you'll just mind your own business and focus on your own studies, and improve yourself in such a way, that you'll beat them even if they are cheating. This is true competitiveness.

You now only establish that the fact is you look out for yourself and probably can't be trusted. Next time mind your own business.

Final dvice: Ignore outer distraction such as other people, and get worked up about these things, focus on your own personal improvement, you'll get far in this world.
+1, the only reason you snitched was so that you would benefit from other people getting into trouble

Life is unfair get used to it. People all over the world cheat at various things but that doesnt mean you should spend your whole life trying to stop them, you should just worry about yourself.

anagranger

HSC
plus i like following rules. This why it's important to follow them now because in the future if you don't follow them now you willl be used to not following them and becoming the menace people in the society today...
What the fuck? I've personally never cheated but I'd rather be a "menace" than a brainwashed robot parroting complete and utter crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)