So how many of you guys might I be meeting in a few months? (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, i think it is a ball/formal/dance thingy sometime during o week, presumably for everyone

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
hahah i would hardly call it a ball or a formal. theres like two o balls, the first one is an all ages at bar on the hill which is ok but not that good, the second one is a big over 18's one which is very good, they clear out the whole brennan room. just dont spill sauce on your shirt

sunk loto, surely someone more high profile than that will be there

Ribbon

Originally posted by 4130warrior
Ribbon - congratulations on getting into your first preference :D I'm sure we'll meet up sometime anyway... perhaps at a concert somewhere?

Stacie - heh, who cares! I just want to meet shitloads of new people :D Will you take Ribbon's place at the big tree?
are you going to the korn/static x/fear factory in syd on the 14th? Its a day after my 18th and I am seriously thinking about going if I can talk someone into buying me tickets :)

4130warrior

Sorry to burst your bubble but the only chance of getting tickets to see them now is paying about $1,000,000 on eBay for them. The concerts sold out in virtually minutes.

I do however, have a ticket to A Perfect Circle on the 21st, anyone going?

Ribbon

the ticketec website says there a still tickets left? they are so far back though it is not even worth going... so I am passing...

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
each faculty has an event at the end of each year. Again these are not really formals but they are good fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)