So I feel like a bit of a bitch (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
I went out to sat night n had a bit of a dance with a boy, who got my number.. which was cool, he seemed nice enough.

But then the very next day.. aka.. yesterday.. he is already asking me on a date.

To which I reply I'm busy.. which is true, but like if he had of asked me later in the week I would have made time.

SO yeah, pretty much I feel like a bitch for saying I'm busy, when I only said that cause he asked me out the very next day...

I hate when guys do that.. it makes me feel like they are massively desperate.. n only asking me cause they've got no one else..

Skeeta

HSC
cool. Either you go out on a date with him later in the week

Alternatively, you never see him again

:confused:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Well if youre interested, I suppose just be honest.

Recently I gave my number to someone (at the LOFT) and I honestly had no memory of doing it. When he messaged me a week later, I honestly did not know who it was. When I found out through other people, I promptly ignored, considering i DO NOT REMEMBER IT.

And now he messages me in abusive ways. At least I think so. Unknown numbers :rolleyes:

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol.. see thats the thing I was pretty drunk, n he was sober.. I don't remember much about what he looks like, just that he was short haha

but yeah.. my mum told me i was an idiot for saying i was busy..

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
So he seemed nice but because he messaged you too soon he's no good? huh? I say set another date (because your already busy. If you change then you seem desperate) then just go out with him. If your really scared go out in a public place in the day.

PS dont forget the pepper spray

wagga

HSC
You just cant win these days...message the day after and your being desperate, message two days later and your disinterested...Just arrange another time ffs! Whats the worst that can happen...you might have a bad date...fine, dont continue the relationship, you'll get over it...Whats the best that can happen? you get a relationship

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ur_inner_child said:

Recently I gave my number to someone (at the LOFT) and I honestly had no memory of doing it. When he messaged me a week later, I honestly did not know who it was. When I found out through other people, I promptly ignored, considering i DO NOT REMEMBER IT.

And now he messages me in abusive ways. At least I think so. Unknown numbers :rolleyes:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
im sorry stef :eek:

i give my number out without thinking :( bad times

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
ur_inner_child said:

z0mfg, I was at the loft the other day.

By the other day i mean Saturday.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
you girls are hopeless.
Why else do you think guys what your number?
To share deep and meaningful conversations about the habitat of the African Elephant?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
mr_brightside said:
you girls are hopeless.
Why else do you think guys what your number?
To share deep and meaningful conversations about the habitat of the African Elephant?
haha <3 dan

i recently chatted to a friend about this- she seemed to think he was some psycho for trying to call her after she have him the number :p

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
When asked, I use to give out my ex boyfriends number for awesome and effortless revenge.

Kinda cool.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I fucked the best friend of the girl I was going out with and she found out on Saturday night.

thejosiekiller said:
haha <3 dan

i recently chatted to a friend about this- she seemed to think he was some psycho for trying to call her after she have him the number
Eh, you'd be surprised. I rarely call the girls I get numbers off, unless one of my friends can confirm it's worth my while. Mostly to do with the liquor I consume, though.

Last edited:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
When asked, I use to give out my ex boyfriends number for awesome and effortless revenge.

Kinda cool.
thats a bit unfair on a nice guy trying to get to know u :p but funny all the same i guess

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
thats a bit unfair on a nice guy trying to get to know u :p but funny all the same i guess
oh no. just the creeps :eek:

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
wagga said:
You just cant win these days...message the day after and your being desperate, message two days later and your disinterested...

what is the perfect time to ask then? =/

long enough to not seem desperate, short enough to seem wanting?

Skeeta

HSC
thats so silly. I mean, if a guy texted me the next day to tell me I'm awesome, then I would happily suck his cock. But I'd schedule it for later in the week. So I wouldnt seem like a whore

Oh yeah, keep in mind that I have never actually "dated", or seen or sucked a cock.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha stas everytime i see your sig, it just cracks me up to bits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)