So I feel like a bit of a bitch (2 Viewers)

SweetSeasons

HSC
hmm.. so my plans for friday fell through.. so I'm gonna do something with the guy..

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
hmm.. so my plans for friday fell through.. so I'm gonna do something with the guy..
Desperate much?

Fucking attention seeking slurry, I bet it's the first time a guy has ever asked for your number.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Well if youre interested, I suppose just be honest.

Recently I gave my number to someone (at the LOFT) and I honestly had no memory of doing it. When he messaged me a week later, I honestly did not know who it was. When I found out through other people, I promptly ignored, considering i DO NOT REMEMBER IT.

And now he messages me in abusive ways. At least I think so. Unknown numbers :rolleyes:
he wont be doing that anymore i assure you
*cackles evilly*
i sorted it out HAHA

Quintin

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I went out to sat night n had a bit of a dance with a boy, who got my number.. which was cool, he seemed nice enough.

But then the very next day.. aka.. yesterday.. he is already asking me on a date.

To which I reply I'm busy.. which is true, but like if he had of asked me later in the week I would have made time.

SO yeah, pretty much I feel like a bitch for saying I'm busy, when I only said that cause he asked me out the very next day...

I hate when guys do that.. it makes me feel like they are massively desperate.. n only asking me cause they've got no one else..
from his logic i would think he would think that you would forget him by the end of the week (yes i know too many pronouns). Just give him a call, have a chat, and in the course of it slip in somewhere that you really enjoy luna park/kayaking/a cafe... and then he will hopefully pick up on it and then slip in that maybe later in the week would be good.

I know it does seem des. but you SHOULD NOT think too much into it. Guys dont play mind games like girls (or at least not as much), if you like him and he likes you i really cant see what is the problem.

ps dont feel like abitch as long as you redeem yourself ; )

pps mr_brightside i ahve had many wonderfully deep and meaningful discussions about African Elephants... geese philistine!

ppps these post scripts are getting annoying

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I wouldnt go out on a date the next day but if he called and asked for the next day I would say I cant but lets make it a few days later when I'm not busy.

It doesnt seem desperate, but I wouldnt... although I sorta did with a guy hehe, and we've been dating for 10months now. But he had to go away to queensland for the first week and a bit of our relationship so it was either go out with him the next day or wait til he got back from qld, by then he might have been taken or forgotten about me so I said yes.

But yeah, the day after doesn't seem desperate at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)