So I've fallen in love with the cover girl of the Good Universities Guide 2011... (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
yes i suppose that is true. i dont talk to anyone let alone girls.

well guess ill make do with 2d. ill always wub you mai waifu kanyako chan~ *kisses his hug pillow*
And I thought what I did was wierd... geez, I only load up a picture of her and stare into her perfect, clear, large, dark, attractive, eyes for minutes at a time =P

Not really. Though I may be lying.

/me shrugs

Ah well, that's the slow spiral to insanity for you. Women may cloud the mind, but the lack of it can drive some insane.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Of course real girls feel better - but my inner debate is whether I should continue staring into that particular girl's eyes, we'll call her S. (as she is called on another internet forum) or get a girl who is vastly below my standards. Now as an elitist person who loves getting on his high horse, I would rather go with the latter and wait for fantastic personal fulfillment rather than cutting my losses and going for it and feeling disgusted along the way...

And sinophile, TOO MUCH INFORMATION

/me cleanses his eyes with Saline

On the topic of grotesqueness, I have a scar about a ruler-length long on my chest. So I beat you in grotesqueness hands down =P

See? There's always someone in a worse situation than you.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
i wonder how you got that scar? must be an interesting story.

anyway i read that youre philopino and philipino men are alpha as fuck so i doubt you have any problems

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
How did I get this scar? Heart surgery! It's the thing that got me out of the HSC for two months.

And then this guy had the nerve to be like "LOL, my friend got a higher ATAR than you! She got 99.20 [or whatever it was]!" I simply retorted implying, "Well, congratulations to her - but you know and I know and she knows that if I had my two months back - she would have fallen to my superior academic skills and been comprehensively defeated because I am more awesome than her. On that note, 95 is still a nice rebound =D". He didn't say anything afterwards.

And yes, I am Filipino - and no, I wasn't aware of our Alpha status. Whatever that is.

I suppose that means I'm good at speaking English? Like, since the Philippines was under American rule for about 50 years after the Spanish-American war up until 1948 or whenever - they kinda learned English...

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU HAD A SCAR!? Make an awesome backstory and use it to pick up women. God dammit, learn to use these things to your advantage.

X

xeuyrawp

How did I get this scar? Heart surgery! It's the thing that got me out of the HSC for two months.
I think I speak for most homosexual men and heterosexual women when I say that scars which are
a) Not on the face, and
b) not huge (as in wide rather than long, if that makes sense?)
are actually an interesting feature. You shouldn't worry about it.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU HAD A SCAR!? Make an awesome backstory and use it to pick up women. God dammit, learn to use these things to your advantage.
THIS. Tell them you got into a fight with the Triads and you whooped ass.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I was going to say mauled by a lion but yours works better.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Err... I could do that, but the scar is very neat and it kinda is an axis of symmetry for my chest =P

I don't think I could pull off, "These triads were awesome and they were so accurate they happened to cut directly on my whatever bone that is and I killed them =D"

Then again I have tons of scars. One on my neck, one on my side, the aforementioned chest one and two more underneath perpendicular to the last one I mentioned.

I'm walking proof that medicine and surgery works =P

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Dude, chicks won't realise if you build it up and use it as a pretext to go back to your/her place. By that stage you'll have her clothes off and she'll be wanting sex with you too badly.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dude, chicks won't realise if you build it up and use it as a pretext to go back to your/her place. By that stage you'll have her clothes off and she'll be wanting sex with you too badly.
What? But I already said I can't have sex with other women... unless I know for certain that the girl I'm chasing hates me.

And never having experienced the lust of women - I can't imagine what I'd do if placed in that situation. I'd probably be in shock and have my heart racing at a hundred-miles an hour and that can't be good for it <_<

EDIT: Though that build up thing sounds like a decent plan. Though the best laid plans of mice and men, often go astray...

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Well talk to this other girl, get to know her then ask her to dinner or something. Try and then give up if you fail.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It's a very long story though... main problems with that include: I don't see her, and if I see her - her friends will call foul and probably call the police. <_<

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What did you do?
Oh I don't know, you'll have to ask them. When it was 2007 or so I was apparently making fake emails and now apparently it's encompassed actual stalking and threats of violence.

Those teenage girls - their logic and reasoning skills are negligible and essentially zero.

Seriously, you'd think: "Okay, so apparently I'm stalking you. I don't think that's true, let's talk through your concerns" would be enough to off-put them, so they could sit down and have a decent conversation and debate it with me. But no, as soon as I breached the ten metre or so barrier: "OMG, YOU'RE THE STALKER! GET AWAY!"

Unfortunately, amidst all that blubbering mass of stupidity, insolence and incomprehensible jibberish commonly attributed to teenage girls, is - what I believe to be - my soulmate.

It's a plot that would totally fit an Academy Award Best Picture movie, you know? Whether success or failure on my part.

EDIT: The movie, would go like this...

Now just with a bit of background - we'll call the paranoid and incomprehensible leader of the anti-Shadowdude establishment 'C.' and my soulmate, 'S.'

Okay, so in the movie - I'll go to university and one of my friends ends up working for FC Porto - which has had a shocker in the Portugese Liga and has fallen into relegation. Anyway, for some reason, he calls upon me to coach the team - now obviously I don't have the UEFA Pro Licence needed and so FC Porto and UEFA reach an agreement where I can coach, while concurrently completing my UEFA licence. So after I finish my Science degree, I go over to Portugal and learn the language. After my first season, I bring FC Porto back into the Liga and in my second season, bring them agonisingly close to Portugese Liga victory - getting 2nd place to Benfica.

Meanwhile, C. and S. are back happily in Australia and C. has ended up getting a boyfriend and S. is still single. In my third season, I take the Champions League spot (as I am in second place) and bring the club to the semi-finals where I face Red Bull Salzburg. I lose the first leg 4-0 and then in the second leg, am leading 5-0 at the Dragao before a late goal by them makes us win 5-1 and lose out on away goals. However, victory would eventually come to us via the Cup and League.

In my fourth season - and I am now 24 - as a now famous Australian in football circles, I return to Australia with FC Porto in a few matches against A-League clubs to form a partnership between the A-League and the Portugese Liga. Secretly, I use my spare time to find S. - and eventually track her down. I go up to her house and am met by her parents, and we exchange pleasantries - and I offer them tickets to FC Porto v Sydney FC at ANZ Stadium (or whatever it is called then) along with S. and her felow siblings that night, giving them tickets to a skybox or whatever it's called.

That night, after I defeat Sydney FC 6-0 - I go and meet S. and we start going out. Then, the paranoid C. comes in and starts dissuading her from dating me because of the reasons above. Eventually, S. decides to stay in Australia for now and I go back to Porto to begin my fourth season (as the above was done during the summer break in Europe).

During the December-January break, the bond between S. and I is so strong that she decides to move to Portugal with me - infuriating C. Anyway, a few months later - C. gets a new boyfriend and of course, she being ignorant, she doesn't know who I am. The boyfriend is an FC Porto fan and C. gets infuriated when the boyfriend wakes her up at 4 in the morning to watch the Champions League final between FC Porto and Manchester United - and even more so when she sees myself in the managers box (though she's more confused) with S.

I win the Champions League defeating Manchester United on penalties with my goalkeeper Helton and striker Helder Postiga retiring, with Postiga netting the winning penalty. I trade in Oscar Ustari from Argentina and Bojan Krkic from Barcelona to lead my front line with Quaresma and Leandro Lima - in a 4-3-3 formation.

In the last scene, FC Porto's players parade around the ground with the Champions League trophy, while S. and I go to the centre circle - the rain begins to pour, the crowd behind is fully celebrating as the Dragao is the venue and FC Porto win 'at home', and a lucky photographer from Spain happens to capture the shot of me proposing to S. - with the rain falling, and the players out of focus in the background and the crowd going wild.

The Champions League Anthem plays - and the movie finishes.

Also, the majority of the Champions League fixtures and Portugese League things I said may or may not have been directly taken from my exploits in FIFA 08 Manager Mode with FC Porto... =P

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Oh I don't know, you'll have to ask them. When it was 2007 or so I was apparently making fake emails and now apparently it's encompassed actual stalking and threats of violence.

Those teenage girls - their logic and reasoning skills are negligible and essentially zero.

Seriously, you'd think: "Okay, so apparently I'm stalking you. I don't think that's true, let's talk through your concerns" would be enough to off-put them, so they could sit down and have a decent conversation and debate it with me. But no, as soon as I breached the ten metre or so barrier: "OMG, YOU'RE THE STALKER! GET AWAY!"

Unfortunately, amidst all that blubbering mass of stupidity, insolence and incomprehensible jibberish commonly attributed to teenage girls, is - what I believe to be - my soulmate.

It's a plot that would totally fit an Academy Award Best Picture movie, you know? Whether success or failure on my part.

EDIT: The movie, would go like this...

Now just with a bit of background - we'll call the paranoid and incomprehensible leader of the anti-Shadowdude establishment 'C.' and my soulmate, 'S.'

Okay, so in the movie - I'll go to university and one of my friends ends up working for FC Porto - which has had a shocker in the Portugese Liga and has fallen into relegation. Anyway, for some reason, he calls upon me to coach the team - now obviously I don't have the UEFA Pro Licence needed and so FC Porto and UEFA reach an agreement where I can coach, while concurrently completing my UEFA licence. So after I finish my Science degree, I go over to Portugal and learn the language. After my first season, I bring FC Porto back into the Liga and in my second season, bring them agonisingly close to Portugese Liga victory - getting 2nd place to Benfica.

Meanwhile, C. and S. are back happily in Australia and C. has ended up getting a boyfriend and S. is still single. In my third season, I take the Champions League spot (as I am in second place) and bring the club to the semi-finals where I face Red Bull Salzburg. I lose the first leg 4-0 and then in the second leg, am leading 5-0 at the Dragao before a late goal by them makes us win 5-1 and lose out on away goals. However, victory would eventually come to us via the Cup and League.

In my fourth season - and I am now 24 - as a now famous Australian in football circles, I return to Australia with FC Porto in a few matches against A-League clubs to form a partnership between the A-League and the Portugese Liga. Secretly, I use my spare time to find S. - and eventually track her down. I go up to her house and am met by her parents, and we exchange pleasantries - and I offer them tickets to FC Porto v Sydney FC at ANZ Stadium (or whatever it is called then) along with S. and her felow siblings that night, giving them tickets to a skybox or whatever it's called.

That night, after I defeat Sydney FC 6-0 - I go and meet S. and we start going out. Then, the paranoid C. comes in and starts dissuading her from dating me because of the reasons above. Eventually, S. decides to stay in Australia for now and I go back to Porto to begin my fourth season (as the above was done during the summer break in Europe).

During the December-January break, the bond between S. and I is so strong that she decides to move to Portugal with me - infuriating C. Anyway, a few months later - C. gets a new boyfriend and of course, she being ignorant, she doesn't know who I am. The boyfriend is an FC Porto fan and C. gets infuriated when the boyfriend wakes her up at 4 in the morning to watch the Champions League final between FC Porto and Manchester United - and even more so when she sees myself in the managers box (though she's more confused) with S.

I win the Champions League defeating Manchester United on penalties with my goalkeeper Helton and striker Helder Postiga retiring, with Postiga netting the winning penalty. I trade in Oscar Ustari from Argentina and Bojan Krkic from Barcelona to lead my front line with Quaresma and Leandro Lima - in a 4-3-3 formation.

In the last scene, FC Porto's players parade around the ground with the Champions League trophy, while S. and I go to the centre circle - the rain begins to pour, the crowd behind is fully celebrating as the Dragao is the venue and FC Porto win 'at home', and a lucky photographer from Spain happens to capture the shot of me proposing to S. - with the rain falling, and the players out of focus in the background and the crowd going wild.

The Champions League Anthem plays - and the movie finishes.

Also, the majority of the Champions League fixtures and Portugese League things I said may or may not have been directly taken from my exploits in FIFA 08 Manager Mode with FC Porto... =P
So, um, do we have some sort of budget for this masterpiece? =P

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Uhh, well - we'd have to hire some of the current players and stadiums so I'm thinking somewhere within the $1.5-2 billion range including the hire of all the stadiums and players we'll need, along with the extras. We can get Bill Gates to fund it! We just have to plug Microsoft and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation tons - but as long as the story is being told... =P

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Uhh, well - we'd have to hire some of the current players and stadiums so I'm thinking somewhere within the $1.5-2 billion range including the hire of all the stadiums and players we'll need, along with the extras. We can get Bill Gates to fund it! We just have to plug Microsoft and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation tons - but as long as the story is being told... =P
Ah ok. We can save money by using some lookalikes. I reckon I can pass off as Sir Alex Ferguson! =D

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol I'll be expecting this movie to pass the 3-4 billion mark in terms of gross revenue :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)