So much to do so little time (1 Viewer)

HSC
OMFGGG 20 days til HSC! Anyone stressing out for the exams???
I'm everywhere for all my subjects..Just cant seem to knuckle downnn
How's everyone coping right now?

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Not very good at the moment :S.
I'v been doing slight revision in general for economies, but I'm almost finished my notes.
Maths shouldn't really be a problem, been doing questions every now and then.
Biology I'v been doing revision every now and then, but almost finish my option topic notes.
Etc...

How about yourself?

mickstarify

HSC
I want to study, but so far I've only spent about 2 hours on this bloody forum.

Realistically though, in this holiday I really only need to study English & Economics because they are in my first week. Everything else (Math, physics Sdd) have sizeable breaks where I can just focus on them.

But Economics is killing me, I cannot for the life of me remember the components of BOP!!!

HSC
@ Leffife
Samee...
I'm screwed for ecos and the others i have done general revision but to be confident about them...NOPE ahaha
I gave up on notes decided to go to these TSFX lectures whatnot for them so I will highlight the important ones and memorising them
then put all the key points in 4 pages which I can read before the exams.
Have so much essays, reports and past papers to go through though.. at the rate I'm going I dont think I'm gonna be going through much

Demise

HSC
Mathematics - Been studying consistently, giving myself 7 days straight for this. -> Want 83-85 for this exam.
Business Studies - Already finished study, just going to revise HR a bit... 2 days before the HSC to do some cramming + Qantas. -> Want 92 for this exam.
English Advanced - Haven't started, dedicating 7 days of this as well. -> Want 83 for this exam.
Physics - I have 7 full days before this exam, not studying until then. -> Want 90 for this exam.
SOR - I'm dedicating 4 days for this, since I'm pretty much done anyway. -> Want 90 for this exam.

mickstarify

HSC
Physics - I have 7 full days before this exam, not studying until then. -> Want 90 for this exam.
90 for Physics? I could spend 700 days on Physics alone and only hope for a 75

Demise

HSC
90 for Physics? I could spend 700 days on Physics alone and only hope for a 75
I scored 70 raw on the Trial exam with only a day and a half to study, scoring 8/20 on MC. If I study for 6 days, I'm confident I can hit 80 raw which would be well above the cut-off for a B6. :)

lol, love the exaggeration, but I don't like the Physics HSC course either.
I thoroughly enjoy it. :)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I'm alright for everything except for english lol (i'm fucked like hell for that)

MasonT

HSC
I want to study, but so far I've only spent about 2 hours on this bloody forum.

Realistically though, in this holiday I really only need to study English & Economics because they are in my first week. Everything else (Math, physics Sdd) have sizeable breaks where I can just focus on them.

But Economics is killing me, I cannot for the life of me remember the components of BOP!!!
Components are so easy!!!!!
Just think of the current account as in trade and returns on investment (Net goods, Net Services, Primary Income, Secondary Income)
As for capital and financial ... its in the name :L hahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)