so unmotivated :( (1 Viewer)

FreeLearner

HSC
I cbf studying. I sit to do a past paper, I feel as if I am back in year 7, solving simple questions has become so brain straining, boring and hard. This is the product off No motivation. I worked so hard for the trials. Then I just lost it all...FAIL! Everyday I wake up hoping I am going to study , I start working , before you know it I am bludging and then I tell myself dont worry there's tomorrow, I actually get happy not studying it makes me know that the END is getting closer!!! only 30days to go!!! I NEED TO STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
I wake up hoping I am going to study , I start working , before you know it I am bludging and then I tell myself dont worry there's tomorrow, I actually get happy not studying it makes me know that the END is getting closer!
THIS !! omgosh. :(

i want all this to endddddd

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Tip: Don't count the days, count the hours. Gives you a mental edge.

asdfqwerty

HSC
TBH im starting to stress out because it feels like there's so much to do in so little time, and yet everything is so close yet so far.

STRANGEg

HSC
N/A
I got band 5 in Polish.

but failed each other Trial, but i didn't study for anything.

Its so hard to study, and it gets so boring.

fudge, and only 15 days...

any tips for studying?

Sanjeet

HSC
I got band 5 in Polish.

but failed each other Trial, but i didn't study for anything.

Its so hard to study, and it gets so boring.

fudge, and only 15 days...

any tips for studying?
Stop listening to strange music & get off forums tbh.

Sanjeet

HSC
lol I feel less guilty when I come onto here because it is essentially a study site...but I've come to realise browsing this website is nothing more than procrastination (unless I'm in the resources section)

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
lol I feel less guilty when I come onto here because it is essentially a study site...but I've come to realise browsing this website is nothing more than procrastination (unless I'm in the resources section)
Yep

nirukk

HSC
The motivation I had for trials isn't coming back now for HSC. Go to your library, you see a bunch of kids, that may give you motivation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)