So what are you guys playing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
clash of clans

now that my peak period of work is over and i can stop finishing work at 3am... i should hopefully be able to play SSB on wii U which i bought but never even launched.

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
I bought Cities Skyline. I want to play it so bad but I just don't have time :(

Schmeag

HSC
N/A
Sounds really interesting and it has been getting mad reviews. I don't have time to invest time into something like that either. Also still have a lingering bad taste from SimCity when it came out.

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
Sounds really interesting and it has been getting mad reviews. I don't have time to invest time into something like that either. Also still have a lingering bad taste from SimCity when it came out.
Indeed. SimCity was atrocious. I trust Cities Skyline and Paradox Interactive (they make EU/VIC/HoI/CK, really good strategy based games) and they have a pretty good community manager. They take community feedback pretty serious so hopefully they won't disappoint if you do commit and buy the game.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Indeed. SimCity was atrocious. I trust Cities Skyline and Paradox Interactive (they make EU/VIC/HoI/CK, really good strategy based games) and they have a pretty good community manager. They take community feedback pretty serious so hopefully they won't disappoint if you do commit and buy the game.
Yeah their whole forum interaction is fantastic.

Schmeag

HSC
N/A
I recently bought and played Worms 3. Wasn't great, but it was more for nostalgic reasons.

I've played EU3 and 4--great games, but too much of a time sink. I couldn't get into CK though despite the ravings of my friends.

D94

HSC
N/A
It's amazingly good. You will be constantly thinking about traffic management and road design. You can't 'not have time' in a game with no overall time frame. You can play for 10 minutes one day and 5 hours the next.

Enigma Machine

HSC
I completed Metro 2033 Redux and Wolfenstein The New Order recently and they have been two very enjoyable games. Wolfenstein is quite short, finished it in like 2 days but Metro 2033 Redux is very long and very interesting.
Metro 2033 is full of suspense and it is the first game that got me scared. At some points, I would quit the game because of how scary it gets!

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The Vita has been the gaming machine of choice for the past month or so.

Still trying to 100% Rebirth and playing through the PSP remake of the original Final Fantasy.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Buy Persona 4.
I've played P4G already.

Got to one of the dungeon bosses and realised that I was underlevelled because I didn't grind enough during the downtime.

Abandoned the save but might pick up again in the future.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I've played P4G already.

Got to one of the dungeon bosses and realised that I was underlevelled because I didn't grind enough during the downtime.

Abandoned the save but might pick up again in the future.
Just play on very easy mode. You pretty much can't lose.

Worth picking up again

BlueLucario

Star-Lord
HSC
After half yearlies exams finish might get around to playing some Persona Q and finishing Sleeping Dogs.

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
It's amazingly good. You will be constantly thinking about traffic management and road design. You can't 'not have time' in a game with no overall time frame. You can play for 10 minutes one day and 5 hours the next.
yeah I know but once I start I'll be itching to play.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Finally tried SSB on Wii U after the past month of 100 hour weeks. It was good.

But I preferred to play Driveclub :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)