So what are you guys playing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Been playing Persona Q on the train lately. It's a great game so far, i like what they have done with the interaction of characters across series. A persona title for the 3DS is also great to see

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Pokemon Emerald :D
Best dayz, I remember getting the day it came out - literally played it as much as I could until finishing and the battle frontier was really fun with the rental pokemons for lv50 and lv100 which came out random each time. Probably the most fun pokemon game for me (haven't played the latests ones though)

seanieg89

HSC
As always, grinding at SSBM. Melbourne is hosting a major next month that has attracted several BIG names from overseas. It is unlikely there will be a single Australian in the top 8 lol.

But I cannot wait to meet/play/talk with some of the best players on the planet of my favourite game :).

Kaido

be.
HSC
As always, grinding at SSBM. Melbourne is hosting a major next month that has attracted several BIG names from overseas. It is unlikely there will be a single Australian in the top 8 lol.

But I cannot wait to meet/play/talk with some of the best players on the planet of my favourite game :).
Classic game for peeps :D

I can almost imagine you looking like mang0 and grinding some maths at the same time LOL

Champouf

HSC
Anyone here play Harvest Moon?
Yeah, I've been a fan of the series for several years now. :) Don't really play the newer games because I can't seem to get into them. Actually, haven't played any HM games in a while though since I have to get through like 5 days in a sitting or I won't feel fulfilled.

Right now, I'm playing POSTAL 2. Haven't really played much yet as I've been bombarded with other responsibilities lately. If anyone's interested, it's currently a dollar on steam. I've been enjoying it so far, it really suits my dark sense of humor.

seanieg89

HSC
Classic game for peeps :D

I can almost imagine you looking like mang0 and grinding some maths at the same time LOL
Haha I can't wait to get 4-stocked by mango in friendlies next month.

Do you play?

There's a skype group of people who play online from around Aus. Depending on distance/connection, the input lag isn't TOO bad.

Ps if anyone would like to improve at smash, particularly melee, PM and 64, hit me up for games online (or even just to talk about the game, but playing is preferable) and I can show you some stuff. It's v. easy and quick to improve to the point of stomping your casual friends :).

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I have not been disappointed.
Neither have I.

Finished the story a few days ago and I have to say I'm pleased with the overall experience. I'm not usually one to finish games, but I find it hard to believe I actually put in around 40 hours.

Time flew by.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)