So what are you guys playing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
I am playing :
BioShock infinite - PC
GTA V - PS3

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I thoight you "stopped playing games" lmao.
Yeah I am gonna play it soon as well

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I reevaluated a few things and now see no problem with playing them every now and then.

I think that my 8 month break was much needed and extremely beneficial

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Battlefront is so good. It's even kept me off from buying halo 5 (although i'm not a huge halo fan i admit).

seanieg89

HSC
Still playing a ton of melee (ssbm).

Anyone with any kind of usb controller who wants to play online, hit me up.

Here is a pretty sexy combo video:

seanieg89

HSC
I thought you were training yourself up in chess to smash one of us.
I don't really "practice" chess much anymore, although if I enter a Canberra tournament sometime soon I will train for that. For now though I just play now and then and stave rust away by doing that.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
I don't really "practice" chess much anymore, although if I enter a Canberra tournament sometime soon I will train for that. For now though I just play now and then and stave rust away by doing that.
I can't even because I do not possess the ability to think purely in two dimensions. All my abstract thought is one dimensional.

With an external reference, I can (somewhat) think in two dimensions.

Other than that, no.

On the other hand, I can remember in three dimensions, which is interesting.

parad0xica

HSC
N/A
I can't even because I do not possess the ability to think purely in two dimensions. All my abstract thought is one dimensional.

With an external reference, I can (somewhat) think in two dimensions.

Other than that, no.

On the other hand, I can remember in three dimensions, which is interesting.
Can you elaborate on this?

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Can you elaborate on this?
I only look at one characteristic at a time, so things that have multiple characteristics are extremely difficult to evaluate mentally.

A way to put this is that I lack the inherent ability to prune possibility branches for non-viable leaves

However, I can overcome this if I perceive the variance as a quality rather than a quantity. Think RPG Character Traits and Skills, etc.

It's hard to explain, because I barely understand my own inner workings....

seanieg89

HSC
Getting back into kerbal space program (pretty heavily modded) too.

I am a beginner, just completed my first orbital rescue (some guy was stranded about 80km above kerbin). Matching up orbits and setting up the rendezvous was super fun actually. After doing some more missions to earn money / practice basic techniques, I am going to have a crack at rescuing my astronaut stranded on the moon. (My first mun landing was not efficient enough for my guy to return, so he's just chilling there lol.)

Then interplanetary travel beckons, my tech is close to being good enough I think.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Getting back into kerbal space program (pretty heavily modded) too.

I am a beginner, just completed my first orbital rescue (some guy was stranded about 80km above kerbin). Matching up orbits and setting up the rendezvous was super fun actually. After doing some more missions to earn money / practice basic techniques, I am going to have a crack at rescuing my astronaut stranded on the moon. (My first mun landing was not efficient enough for my guy to return, so he's just chilling there lol.)

Then interplanetary travel beckons, my tech is close to being good enough I think.
then there are the people who send g-sling trajectories so close to the sun that they would vaporise irl

:)

Attachments

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
PC: CSGO and Simcity 2013 (finally getting into it now)
PS4: Battlefront on occasion. Two new games I've barely touched are NFS and Fallout 4; both on my todo list once I have time
Xbox One: GTA V mainly. Haven't opened FF Type 0 yet either.
3DS: Finally started playing Pokemon Y again as I really want to finish the game. I even started using the 2DS I bought my fiance as it's a lot thinner/easier to carry than my 3DS XL.
iPhone/iPad: CoC (everyday!) and FF IX on the train

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)