So what are you guys playing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Still FF8 Remaster

Haven't launched Control yet. Bought F1 2019 and Project Cars 2 during sales last week (Steam & Humble Bundle) but haven't had a chance to play either yet. I'm thinking I may have bought too many games lately as my preorder for Link's Awakening will activate soon.. uh oh.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Nuts I didn't finish FF8 Remaster but on third disc... got distracted by Pokemon Shield and NFS Heat, and now Halo Reach on PC through Game Pass.

I think I have let myself accumulate too many games which I won't have time to play given I'm on full time parental leave now, and still barely play, I don't see that improving once I go back to full time work!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
This past week, it's been a combo of Halo Reach and Pokemon Shield.

I'm surprised I didn't end up playing NFS Heat much despite being the most expensive of the three that I've paid in recent times.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
This past week, it's been a combo of Halo Reach and Pokemon Shield.

I'm surprised I didn't end up playing NFS Heat much despite being the most expensive of the three that I've paid in recent times.
Is Halo Reach any good?

I've been playing recently Bloons TD5, Golf with Friends, and Mobile Legends. I've laid off a bit on my regulars a bit (Overwatch and CS and Mordhau)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Is Halo Reach any good?

I've been playing recently Bloons TD5, Golf with Friends, and Mobile Legends. I've laid off a bit on my regulars a bit (Overwatch and CS and Mordhau)
It's enjoyable. I didn't play much on Xbox as I always felt the controls a bit muddy/imprecise but with KBM it's great.

Janet C. Pitre

HSC
Is Halo Reach any good?

I am paying Mobile Legends now,it was recommended by my brother.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I am paying Mobile Legends now,it was recommended by my brother.
It's great! It's a very accessible version of League since almost all mechanical skills are thrown out the window. The tutorial hero is Layla and I've been playing her ever since and managed to get to "Epic" rank playing basically just her.

Master Singleton

The Night Owl
HSC
Uni Grad
It's great! It's a very accessible version of League since almost all mechanical skills are thrown out the window. The tutorial hero is Layla and I've been playing her ever since and managed to get to "Epic" rank playing basically just her.
Hey Carrotsticks long time no see so how is life and Mobile Legends going so far?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
20200406_084516154_iOS.jpg

Thank you Amazon for delivering it early.

But why oh why does FF7 Remake need an hour to install on a PS4 Pro...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Sonic Forces... bought it in Humble Bundle a while back and finally got around to trying it. Not bad, and after installing the widescreen/FOV mod so I can play in 32:9, it's been amazing fun. I only got inspired to look at it when I realised I had it on PS+ from before and tried it. The PS4 Pro version feels smoother to me for some reason even though I'm getting ridiculous framerates (and tearing) on PC.

TamzidZ

HSC
I always want to play games but games never want to play me 😔

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)