So what are you guys playing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Seriously play it.

I really dislike story-based games because they require a certain level of commitment (i.e. I jump to another game and then end up forgetting the plot of the other one). Persona 4 on the other hand...
Seconding if anyone has yet to play it. Persona 4 is amazing and restored my faith in JRPG's only for it to be lost again with Final Fantasy Lightning Returns but that's besides the point

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
still monster hunter 3 ultimate but far less regularly in the last few months, too busy

will defs pick up the play in the post exam holidays

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
civ 5

all 7 civilizations and all city states at war with me, -10 happiness, -87 gold per turn, lowest scientific progress, 2 main luxuries i produce banned

fun

Last edited:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Lots of MLB 14 on Vita and FIFA 15 on PC.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just re-downloaded Garrys Mod. Had a great deal of silly fun a good number of years ago, I hope that fun can be re-lived. Seems like there are a whole lot of new game modes ie: Trouble in Terrorist Town, Murder etc. It also seems that Prop Hunt (which was something as a map mode on CS) is now made to be an official game mode on GMod now, rather than on CS.

Prop Hunt is one of my absolute most favourite games.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Borderlands pre sequel and league

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Just re-downloaded Garrys Mod. Had a great deal of silly fun a good number of years ago, I hope that fun can be re-lived. Seems like there are a whole lot of new game modes ie: Trouble in Terrorist Town, Murder etc. It also seems that Prop Hunt (which was something as a map mode on CS) is now made to be an official game mode on GMod now, rather than on CS.

I think prop hunt originated on TF2 no? and then since garry's mods uses models from TF2 (and CS) it came into play there and CS at the same time.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC

This is the only reason why I watch Seananners.

Can't get enough of prop hunt.

Oh god.

hsc3hard5me

HSC

I love Gmod, have 600 hours on it, always come back to it!

turntaker

HSC
This new game that came out a few weeks ago. Its called "HSC: 2015" (I also got the 4U expansion pack)
The gameplay is crazy hard and the storyline is boring. Too much competition cause so many people take it seriously. The graphics are the best but the game will get repetitive so quickly that you won't even appreciate the amazing graphic detail.
Wouldnotrecommend/10

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
This new game that came out a few weeks ago. Its called "HSC: 2015" (I also got the 4U expansion pack)
The gameplay is crazy hard and the storyline is boring. Too much competition cause so many people take it seriously. The graphics are the best but the game will get repetitive so quickly that you won't even appreciate the amazing graphic detail.
Wouldnotrecommend/10
> Not 2014
> 2014's graphics are better
> 2014's storyline is fun

sarmen2

HSC
N/A
Xenoblade Chronicles and Bayonetta. I couldn't wait for the HSC to finish so I could finally play Xenoblade and it is excellent. I'm not digging its story though.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Currently playing through The Witcher 2, so far i find it very solid. Immersive game world and the combat system is really fun once you get used to it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)