so what do people generally use? (1 Viewer)

speedofsound

HSC
in terms of writing equipment? laptop or notebooks? or something else? i'm doing media and communications, so it might be different for something under the arts umbrella rather than maths/science.

there's probably been a thread on this but i can't see it on the first page and i cbf searching any further. thanks, guys. :)

Kralex

HSC
I'm going to bring a notepad and probably write it up on pc at home.

HSC
in terms of writing equipment? laptop or notebooks? or something else? i'm doing media and communications, so it might be different for something under the arts umbrella rather than maths/science.

there's probably been a thread on this but i can't see it on the first page and i cbf searching any further. thanks, guys. :)
I've been using pen & paper for the past 2 years and i've been getting along pretty well.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm going to bring a notepad and probably write it up on pc at home.
That.

And if I have tons of free time, I'll bring my notebook (computer) and type up the notes during a study session or something.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Two iPads - one for each hand and one of those fancy pens that record everything and a voice recorder and a car battery strapped around your waist so you dont run out of energy and ruby slippers so you can click your heels together 3 times and go home to grab your notepads and 1000 pencils.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Should've told him you were 1st in state for Society and Culture. That's like... a subject dedicated solely to research if I'm not mistaken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)