So what societies have you signed your soul away to? (1 Viewer)

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
It's like...good movies right. Kubrick, Scorsese, Tarantino, Mizayaki & Hitchcock films right?? Not "American Pie" or "Dude Where's my car" type movies...
Yeah, we screen either mainstream classic like Apocalyse Now, Back to the Future, etc or indie films. Just come to the stall and ask us.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Well it's a damn shame that I can't be there tommorow, which actually really annoys me now because it sounds rather awesome. Perhaps I may be able to "join" later on, if not, I'll just have to continue watching them at home :'(

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
Well it's a damn shame that I can't be there tommorow, which actually really annoys me now because it sounds rather awesome. Perhaps I may be able to "join" later on, if not, I'll just have to continue watching them at home :'(
That's not a big deal. If you drop by the Guild CASOC office, I'm sure the guy there will be able to arrange something. Or check out our website (it's in my sig)

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
politik said:
I saw that filmsoc stall when I walked past - the guy there had a mean look on his face.
Haha..he was just tired...but what a way to look tired eh!?

lDoHl

HSC
When is the deadline for joining any of the societies?

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
§eraphim said:
Also, E-campus should really stop harassing students. Oh yeah, rumour has it that once you sign up they're going to

1) try to sell all ur personal details to big companies
2) fill you comp with spyware if you visit the site
:)
if hillsong get to annoy the shit out of the world, why can't e-campus harass people :)

and sigh at chess club, a FEE to get out a chess board and play with other people?... k meet you there

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Li0n said:
:)
if hillsong get to annoy the shit out of the world, why can't e-campus harass people :)
Yes, lets all sink to the lowest common denominator.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
ComSoc
FilmSoc
MarketingSoc
PsychSoc
UNSW-Photography

Theres a guitar society and chocolate one too?

SertseSW

HSC
ComSoc
LawSoc

(Cause its auto :p)

Debating Society

Red Cross ..Soc? (I'm not sure if its actually a "Soc" or more like a donation, seems you can partipicate in most thier stuff without joining. At least it was a good cause, I guess)

Random other Business-related Socs there. You know what I mean, AYBC, AIESEC and other acronyms etc

On a slightly different note, the food collective (Thoughtful foods thingy) looks interesting....

HSC
i had a feeling people trying to find me would camp around the hellenic society so ill go join another time, but ill probably join then :p finally a refuge of wogs

anyone joining the sports teams? im so joining the soccer team

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
i had a feeling people trying to find me would camp around the hellenic society so ill go join another time, but ill probably join then :p finally a refuge of wogs
I hope I'm not the only Chinese who joined Hellsoc...they have nice lamb spits

HSC
great asians who wanna be greeks, it'll be like on "the wogboy" with curly hair :p

im joking

HSC
i know it was for the hot greek girls do not lie, ill let it slide anyway

HSC
dont worry, latin girls look like men ... only mixes are actually hot

snowblack

bleh
HSC
I just couldn't say no...
Oaktree, Taj, CSE, E campus, Tamil society, Sri Lankan society, SALSA, Chocsoc ...i think thats all i can remember :S

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
politik said:
Because Hillsong is actually about something.
Hillsong: GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *evil thunder and lightning sound*

eCampus: Join our society, you get to form a community for all uni students together. It takes university community into the twenty-first century.

Yeah, I can see that eCampus is about sfa but Hillsong, they actually mean something. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)