So what societies have you signed your soul away to? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I almost joined the queer society, so I could attend events as one half of a hetero couple and see if heterophobia actually exists.

Vylen

HSC
politik said:
I like how people actually go to this Hillsong farce. They even have a CD.
unfortunately the government has to "fall" for the farce as well... and the result is a misuse in funding...

a couple weeks ago Hillsong got into trouble for abusing a government grant of over $400,000 on their own staff instead of using them for aboriginal services (for which they were applied for)... they were stripped of the grant, fortunately....

mind you that its tax payers money...

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC
§eraphim said:
On the subject of fucked up Christian groups, CBS/Focus shouldn't be even on campus....they are trespassing.

Also, E-campus should really stop harassing students. Oh yeah, rumour has it that once you sign up they're going to

1) try to sell all ur personal details to big companies
2) fill you comp with spyware if you visit the site

Anyways,

Join FILMSOC - Fuck I Love Movies Society! We're still open tomorrow!

$5 membership + a free badge :D
lol, their "harassment" was funny, at least they use good looking gals instead of hellsong creepy looking guys.

Well rumours r just ...errg rumours. I visted their site and my computer still have not exploded from viruses and spywares yet lol. Also.. can u even sell contacts since the sign up form just asks u for ur email?? I mean I bet people use like useless or fake emails LOL.

I dont know only time can tell..well they told me they r goner have free uni notes up there soon and people can share notes, tats something of an improvement. I mite just keep on watching and see if it happens. If it does..then well less study for me :p

snowblack

bleh
HSC
politik said:
Why is everyone in S.A.L.S.A not Latin? I feel so embarrased.
I joined because I'm doing Spanish this year ...and then I found out membership is free if you're doing spanish :p

snowblack

bleh
HSC
politik said:
Oh how politically correct of them - ie, its free if you're a freeloader doing a Spanish course, but its $10 if you're actually of the demographic group the society represents.
Yea it sucks ...don't blame me :eek:

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
§eraphim said:
Oh yeah, rumour has it that once you sign up they're going to

1) try to sell all ur personal details to big companies
2) fill you comp with spyware if you visit the site
And go to jail ? Unlikely :)

bscienceboi said:
UNSW-Photography
Hm where do I find this?

snowblack

bleh
HSC
politik said:
No, not you're fault. :) You going to do the Dancing classes?
I have classes while the dance classes are on so I don't know, unless I'm allowed to sneak in during the last hour?
I have two left feet anyways :eek:

G

Gavvvvvin

I wanna join the red cross...can you like join online or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)