• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (2 Viewers)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I got a call from the dude I like :3
He asked me out <3

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Now you will look like a slut to the other guy.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Well you just went on a 'date' with this other guy. You are now going to be dating this other faggot(liking Asians, wtf?) so thus you'll look like a slut.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I don't think that I look like one at all. I'd only look like a slut if I went for both of them at the same time, which I won't.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well you just went on a 'date' with this other guy. You are now going to be dating this other faggot(liking Asians, wtf?) so thus you'll look like a slut.
Can't deny that logic.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Also you are a shit keyboard warrior, you say you are big in real life but you're only like 5cm taller than me.
and three metres wider.
What do you mean?
Just root the first guy after you tell him you're not interested to lighten the blow and then go off with the new guy but don't tell him you fucked the other guy until months into your relationship.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
and three metres wider.

Just root the first guy after you tell him you're not interested to lighten the blow and then go off with the new guy but don't tell him you fucked the other guy until months into your relationship.
hahah that sounds like a great plan!

annagurl

HSC
N/A
and three metres wider.
I lol'ed
Sleeping with someone and then leaving doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I think that would in fact worsen the blow.

Last edited:

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
but just be careful that she doesn't get impregnated. right?

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
This is like high school all over again. Just reject the old guy and go for the one you want. There are a lot of other asian men to have friendships with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)