• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (1 Viewer)

fishfingerz

HSC
I wanna be a moderator now :(
How do you become a moderator? :p

CAN MODS BAN EACH OTHER? :p
Well looks like you've found your reason for not going out. Too much bos.

Oh yeah and shadowdude I want to hear your story about this girl you like. lol why would she post up her address?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
That story is now history - it's part of the archives only to be dug out for special occasions like heart to hearts with my wife on the wedding night. I'll be like "Never thought I'd get married. I remember when I used to like this girl..." and then epic story time begins!

And she posted up her address... who knows why. But she changed her privacy settings so I can't see any more wall posts or anything. It allowed me to move on!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Is this Wollongong girl?
Yes, it is Wollongong Girl.

She - at this point in time - is perhaps at her desk in her apartment or whatever it is, hunched over with a pen in her hand doing her homework for whatever subjects she takes. She holds the pen as if to write, but raises it to her mouth and begins to bite it in a thinking pose - before her thoughts begin to wander and she imagines that the pen in her mouth is actually... something else.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yes, it is Wollongong Girl.

She - at this point in time - is perhaps at her desk in her apartment or whatever it is, hunched over with a pen in her hand doing her homework for whatever subjects she takes. She holds the pen as if to write, but raises it to her mouth and begins to bite it in a thinking pose - before her thoughts begin to wander and she imagines that the pen in her mouth is actually... something else.
I've probably met her already, if she's Creative Arts.

HSC
This is the shadowdude thread.

and that something else is your big toe.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I don't know who she is. But I've met a lot of the first years in that Faculty, so chances are I've met her.
But I described her to you!

Ah well... next time I see her she'll be married anyway. Probably.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
But I described her to you!

Ah well... next time I see her she'll be married anyway. Probably.
You'd be surprised how many people fit your description. If I had a name I'd narrow it down a lot more. =)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I thought you moved on shadow...
Oh I have, it's just that I have a partial interest in what happens to her. She was after all, the first girl I felt certain feelings for. /me shrugs

You'd be surprised how many people fit your description. If I had a name I'd narrow it down a lot more. =)
Uhh, well - I can't give you a name due to the efficiency of the stalkerings going on here. <_<

I'll just assume you've met her. I suppose. Though I have this little urge inside of me for you to meet her so that you can either go "LOL U DUN GOOFED" to me when I moved on or go "yeah, good choice for moving on!"

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Uhh, well - I can't give you a name due to the efficiency of the stalkerings going on here. <_<

I'll just assume you've met her. I suppose. Though I have this little urge inside of me for you to meet her so that you can either go "LOL U DUN GOOFED" to me when I moved on or go "yeah, good choice for moving on!"
Haha. Yeah, I won't ask for a name. I can respect that.

fishfingerz

HSC
Oh I have, it's just that I have a partial interest in what happens to her. She was after all, the first girl I felt certain feelings for. /me shrugs

So did you end up telling her you had these feelings for her?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)