• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (3 Viewers)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I am so confused as to who anyone is right now...

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
LOL. No one is appreciating the awesome Gallardo. what is this? :p
Also, it's shit compared to the DeLorean. DeLoreans can travel through time. This is a proven fact. Source: Back to the Future. Back to the Future 2. And Back to the Future 3.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Also, it's shit compared to the DeLorean. DeLoreans can travel through time. This is a proven fact. Source: Back to the Future. Back to the Future 2. And Back to the Future 3.
Fun Fact: On BOS, movies count as factual proof.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I don't have the necessary tools to unlatch a relationship!

Besides - if it was successful, I'd feel like those fish in Finding Nemo. But instead of escaping the dentist, I'd have a girl with me who I recently just unlatched from a supposed "bad" relationship with her previous boyfriend. Still, the fish and I would have the same sentiments: "Now what?"

jumb

mr jumb
HSC

Besides - if it was successful, I'd feel like those fish in Finding Nemo. But instead of escaping the dentist, I'd have a girl with me who I recently just unlatched from a supposed "bad" relationship with her previous boyfriend. Still, the fish and I would have the same sentiments: "Now what?"
What's the point in going after a girl in a relationship? If she has so little respect for her current boyfriend that she will dump him for another guy, she will have the same lack of respect for you. You're better off finding a decent girl than chasing after that crush.

Just yell out "NEXT" and move on. You'll find another.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What's the point in going after a girl in a relationship? If she has so little respect for her current boyfriend that she will dump him for another guy, she will have the same lack of respect for you. You're better off finding a decent girl than chasing after that crush.

Just yell out "NEXT" and move on. You'll find another.
I don't know - I was advised by someone to grab someone who I thought was taken, though I think we may be referring to two different girls.

Ah well, the chase for companionship continues!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I don't know - I was advised by someone to grab someone who I thought was taken, though I think we may be referring to two different girls.

Ah well, the chase for companionship continues!
It's one of those journeys you enjoy in hindsight. When you find her, you will look back on everything before and realise that each and every of those moments have been amazing and contributed to happiness you feel.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It's one of those journeys you enjoy in hindsight. When you find her, you will look back on everything before and realise that each and every of those moments have been amazing and contributed to happiness you feel.
I'm sure it will. And as I look unto the past and compare it with the present in potentia - I will always wonder to myself: "And I managed to win my girlfriend's heart... how?" And even after close scrutiny of the 'past', I'll never be able to figure it out.

That, and I can write about my experiences and publish it into what will hopefully be a best seller. It shall be called: "927 Days to Victory" or something like that.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I can tell you won't lose your virginity for several years from reading this.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm sure it will. And as I look unto the past and compare it with the present in potentia - I will always wonder to myself: "And I managed to win my girlfriend's heart... how?" And even after close scrutiny of the 'past', I'll never be able to figure it out.

That, and I can write about my experiences and publish it into what will hopefully be a best seller. It shall be called: "927 Days to Victory" or something like that.
The most surprising thing is how little you think of it at the time. You're on such a high that you only actually stop to take stock of what you've achieved much further down the line.

What I'm trying to say is it IS worth it, but you can't choose when to discover that, so just have fun and enjoy life until then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)