So... where do you work?? (1 Viewer)

cko

HSC
i work at general mills! its great we make n package tha stuf for old el paso, betty crocker, wraps of the world, pecks spreads. Its great coz i have to change into white clothes, where a hair net, ear plugs, cotton and rubber gloves, and to top it all off a face mask WOOT

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
whats it like working there?
its so good hey.. whether work is fun or not depends on the ppl u work wih i htink,... all of the ppl whp work ther r between 16-25.. and its a fun environemnt.. good bosses too.. young as wel.. 25 and 31... theri opening a store in jindabyne.. nuggets crossing.. it b open in 1 week..

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
natstar said:
i wana get a real fun casual job....like bar work, working in a clothing store, gloria jeans or something
bar work MIGHT be fun depending on the place but really how would you like to sacrifice yr friday /saturday nites to deal with drunk ppl all night?

working in a clothing store IS fun, its what i do and its fun cos of the social side & the mad discounts, but depending where you work you get horrible sales targets and daily focus lines and blah blah blah. there canbe a bit of pressure.

as for gloria jeans.. i know someone who works there and some of her shifts start at 5 am. shes also on the ABSOLUTE minimum wage. as far as she says its not fun at all!!! at least, cos the shifts are weird- but she worked in the one on oxford st so it prolly has crazier hrs than most other places, as well as being WAY more busy

i think all jobs have crappy aspects.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
used to work at michel's patisserie, now i'm a receptionist and also work in retail at a bags/luggages store

Kirsti

HSC
lone star steakhouse. pay is pretty meh but i'm due for a rise in 3 weeks

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
as for gloria jeans.. i know someone who works there and some of her shifts start at 5 am. shes also on the ABSOLUTE minimum wage. as far as she says its not fun at all!!! at least, cos the shifts are weird- but she worked in the one on oxford st so it prolly has crazier hrs than most other places, as well as being WAY more busy
i work at gj's and its fun as! the pay goes by the award rates set by the department of fair trading..

my hours r ok.. either 6:30 starts... open... or 2:30 starts.. close or in between 8:30-4:30

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
work at Myers.. and do medical testing.. earn from (12 to 30/hr)
want to get RSA and RCG..

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
i work at gj's and its fun as! the pay goes by the award rates set by the department of fair trading..

my hours r ok.. either 6:30 starts... open... or 2:30 starts.. close or in between 8:30-4:30
yeah but the pay rates arent the rule. employers dont have to pay that rate to the cent. i earn about 2 dollars above the award rate, so yeh

i dunno, maybe this chick had a diff. experience of gj's cos her one is in the city

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)