• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

so who else hates Johnsy? (1 Viewer)

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
sorry, but Joey is a gun of a player so stop bagging him!!! i admit that others may be just as good, but hes great so leave him alone!!! I hope he gets better for next season tho!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Lady_Melian
sorry, but Joey is a gun of a player so stop bagging him!!! i admit that others may be just as good, but hes great so leave him alone!!! I hope he gets better for next season tho!!
If that argument had any good points in it, please show me where they are.

Thomas_wow

jonny wilkinson cant tackle?

you obviously dont watch much english rugby do you.

however, if you'd said wendell sailor cant tackle. id agree

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
tell me how andrew johns hasnt created a class of his own in his kicking game? name one player who can or has emulated what he can do. even in running play, he runs good angles and creates attention from the opposition and creates tries. a very similiar player to him is probaly carlos spencer.

V-String

His brother Matthew is the best! I love him as Trent the Flight Steward on the footy show... its such a crack up! It seems like entertainment and personality wise, Matty would take it. Andrew seems a bit... boring.

KfWang

they both rock,, joey cos hes a good player maty cos he was and hes funny... who cares about how Joey is like off the field, what that got to do wth anything? not like anyone here is going t orun into himor anything

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KfWang
they both rock,, joey cos hes a good player maty cos he was and hes funny... who cares about how Joey is like off the field, what that got to do wth anything? not like anyone here is going t orun into himor anything
You would be suprised at how often some people do run into johns and the rest of the knights. Knights train at the uni and they are always using the cardio theatre at the gym so you see them there quite often and It's also quite common to meet them in town :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
who cares about how Joey is like off the field, what that got to do wth anything? not like anyone here is going t orun into himor anything
you are quite obviously not a novacastrian.

KfWang

Originally posted by clive
You would be suprised at how often some people do run into johns and the rest of the knights. Knights train at the uni and they are always using the cardio theatre at the gym so you see them there quite often and It's also quite common to meet them in town :)
which uni? uni of newcastle?

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
you are quite obviously not a novacastrian.
whats a novacastrian????

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
which uni? uni of newcastle?
whats a novacastrian????
yes, newcastle uni, we have a state of the art gym-y thing-y (lol can you tell i dont go there much) known as the Forum.
and a novacastrian is someone from newcastle.

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
yep, uni of newcastle. Novocastrian = person from newcastle.

EDIT: ha, simultaneous posts

Last edited:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
In smaller places you always run into the local footy team... eg getting trampled by a herd of Dragons on a thursday or saturday night in Wollongong.

Err, maybe herd isn't the right collective noun for a group of dragons, but who cares.

KfWang

Originally posted by cleopatra
ummm, maybe cos hes never ON the feild!!!!! what else IS THERE to judge him on????
is there aint much to judge on... then why judge
hahaha novacastrian... interesting word.. :)
hey are knights jerseys cheaper to buy in newcastle? their like $150 at Parra which sux....THATS IT PARRA.. IM MOVING TO NEWCASTLE!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)