• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So, who else here has picked up a woman who can't speak english? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Pscht siff, my ex only spoke English and fragments of Canto (wo ai ni = mando), and generally using it on random asians in a bar is a bad idea cause they might be another nationality and get insulted.

Also ni hao ma (how you doin') is far more effective :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Tulipa said:
just come out as gay already.

or at least tell her you're experimenting with men. that's understandable through hand gestures or very simple english.
Or I could show them the video where I tried to rape your boyfriend :eek:

G

Gavvvvvin

Prentend your some sorta immigration officer. Then put her on a ferry and tell her your sending her back home.

HSC
N/A
Lol sorry this topic is really funny.

Ignoring and avoiding all contact with this girl is the go.

Rorix

HSC
(warning: good advice in post, not suitable for one handed internet surfers...)

waf dude,

Why are you hating on your friend man? If he picked up the hot one and you got stuck with the average then that is the way the cards are falling, I'm assuming he did the approaching since he ended up with the hot one anyway (if you approached and got tooled over to get an ugly girl then you need to lay down the rules!), it is your DUTY to cover your mans back smh. If he wants to go out on a double (which btw most fobs do because their English is bad so they like to bring along their best friend to chat in XXX...even if you yourself are solo (<-field tested experience)) then it is your duty to attend!

There are two ways in which to proceed depending if you want to fuck her or not (btw in my experience koreans are generally down for casual sex so I'd advise going for it...however if they all live together, as most koreans do, then the sex logistics will be tough to pull off unless you have a mate that can lend you a place, as I'm assuming you are still at home..)

trying to fuck her: physical contact initially, after a certain point you need to seperate the two girls so you can go do your thing (kissing/make out etc.) and he can do his thing...

not trying to fuck her: same as above except no touching on your part...and if she thinks you are just like a typical korean boy (i.e. typical boy) just 'playing it safe'..just don't respond to any of her communications unless it is to get your mate sex..or a threesome!

If you wish to discuss it further PM me

ladyknight

HSC
Ah, such wisdom to be found, Mr. Rorix- would you like us to bow down to you or will creating shrines in your honor be sufficient?

USydKid

Banned
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
solution: learn chinese (mandarin)
and ure set

我爱�*
我要操�*

peace^^
Fuck you dickhead. Soompi forums is the fuck. Fucking FOB Asian fucks banning me for trolling, fucking FOB Asian motherfucking forum fucks fuckheads.

OKthnxbai.

Rorix

HSC
ladyknight said:
Ah, such wisdom to be found, Mr. Rorix- would you like us to bow down to you or will creating shrines in your honor be sufficient?
of course not..i can't compete with you...you get all the girls man!! you're like the ultimate lesbian...I beg for you to tell us what you know

ladyknight

HSC
Allow me to blush and giggle- how could I take the spotlight when sooooo many others are *obviously* better movers and shakers? :D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
If you really don't wanna see her again, just chuck out your phone and buy a new one. Problem solved.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Riviet said:
If you really don't wanna see her again, just chuck out your phone and buy a new one. Problem solved.
lol, or send me the phone by mail :D

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
ladyknight said:
Allow me to blush and giggle- how could I take the spotlight when sooooo many others are *obviously* better movers and shakers? :D
how YOU doin ;) :D

ladyknight

HSC
Ah, your such a suave gentleman, YBK, James Bond beat that eh?;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)