So who else thinks we got slid a 2 unit paper? (1 Viewer)

courtneyy

Lover of the HSC
HSC
-ballerina- said:
definately! that paper was so hard!!!! i walked out and said.."i thought we did general".

i thought the trial was 10 times easier...

that was by far the hardest general hsc
Was definitly harder than I prepared for. :mad:

melxx

HSC
ok thats a relief im not the only one that found it hard... like i studied full hard and did all the past papers and i was getting like high 80s they were so easy... like even last years... i spoke 2 one of my maths teachers afterwards and he said there were some weird questions.... i found the trial about 10x easier....

xx

BackCountrySnow

HSC
oommmggggg ^_______^
dat w
uz sooooo baaad. i wuz lyk wtf iz dis 2 unitz?!?!?
all mi fwends wer lyk oh roflmao i got rapez lol.
im lyk totz expektin lyk epic failz mang.

savio23q

Band
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
oommmggggg ^_______^
dat w
LOL

SHALAZ

HSC
lol if all the general maths sed it was hard .. means that the 2u paper is even HARDER! >_< .. or if wat ur saying that they gave you the 2u means we get general ! woo but yeh .. if this is the case we gna be dead x_x

henry08

HSC
N/A
It was defiantly not a 2 unit paper. I thoghut it wasn't too bad, althoguh I'm not sure of the diffucuilty of paspt general maths papers.

BOS made English easy, hence they have to make maths hard.

2 Unit had a hard paper in 2003, so it happens every now and again.

bassmate

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
oommmggggg ^_______^
dat w
And how'd you go in the English continuers exam?

savio23q

Band
HSC
SHALAZ said:
lol if all the general maths sed it was hard .. means that the 2u paper is even HARDER! >_< .. or if wat ur saying that they gave you the 2u means we get general ! woo but yeh .. if this is the case we gna be dead x_x
2unit has NOTHING to do with general maths. They're 2 completely different subjects. If the general maths paper was hard, it means nothing for the 2unit paper. It's like comparing physics and chemistry - the only similarities they have is that they're both sciences. Apples and oranges, chalk and cheese...you get the gist.

Darthelokity

HSC
I (regretably) dropped from 2 unit to general maths. I didnt like the general test but its not because they asked hard stuff, i just completly under prepared and thats noones fault but mine.

The idea that we would have gotten a 2unit test is hillarious as they dont waste there time with right-angle trig or calculating salaries. I do physics which relates to 2unit and there only sorta similar and there was nothing even close to that except re arranging formulas.

Darth

henry08

HSC
N/A
Darthelokity said:
I (regretably) dropped from 2 unit to general maths. I didnt like the general test but its not because they asked hard stuff, i just completly under prepared and thats noones fault but mine.

The idea that we would have gotten a 2unit test is hillarious as they dont waste there time with right-angle trig or calculating salaries. I do physics which relates to 2unit and there only sorta similar and there was nothing even close to that except re arranging formulas.

Darth
2 unti maths has nothing to do with physics.

caitlinponk

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
oommmggggg ^_______^
dat w
wtf?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
henry08 said:
2 Unit had a hard paper in 2003, so it happens every now and again.
Oh really? 2003 general paper was fairly hard, I thought, almost as hard as this year's... it is not looking good for monday...

Lauren22

HSC
The last question was a write off i just gave up and made it up. I was really cut that there was hardly any algebra or trig they're my best subjects and it was full of financial maths which is sucky! sooooo cut

stephmoo

HSC
am i da only 1 who thought da exam was easy?

& as for da people who think dis is a 2 unit paper they r completely different subjects. if u can't da financial maths den u certainly can't do calculas

erinhawker

HSC
it just seemed like alot of the one thing, data. i suck at data. gah.
porlly be lucky with a band 3.
like 60 ppl at a big school not far from mine walked out of the exam half way through and didnt even finish. out of their class of about 100.
so snaps to everyone who at least attempted finished!
:uhhuh:

erinhawker

HSC
slf1991 said:
am i da only 1 who thought da exam was easy?

& as for da people who think dis is a 2 unit paper they r completely different subjects. if u can't da financial maths den u certainly can't do calculas
Your spelling and grammer is positively woeful. Reading that was like listening to someone scrape their fingernails along a chalkboard.

stephmoo

HSC
erinhawker said:
Your spelling and grammer is positively woeful. Reading that was like listening to someone scrape their fingernails along a chalkboard.

I never said english was easy dis is a maths forumn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)