So who else thinks we got slid a 2 unit paper? (1 Viewer)

MissVC

HSC
I found it difficult and I came first in gen maths at my school... I'm expecting around 75... wish it was higher

silverfiction

HSC
sdsdsdsdsd said:
You mam, are a fucking bitch.
umm excuse me ?

dont go mouthing me off without a reason you little turd.

not everybody wants to go to TAFE like you.

baybii-nancy

HSC
lols. how can you spell that wrong? saying magazene the way you spelt it doesn't even sound like magazine..

KhyryKay

HSC
risole91 said:
I agree; this paper raped me something fierce.

Was expecting 90+ before i went in, will be stoked with 80 now.

wtf at the very last question; that was like 8unit maths
a group of us after the exam to our teachers and they looked at it, went to explain it to us then where like, nopes, its way to hard to explain.

SCREWED for my maths mark biiiggg time.

T

Troy2287

silverfiction said:
then why come and comment here? right back at ya, idiot.
What you said makes no sense...What is your point?

I'm merely trying to say that, if the person who started the thread was to actually try the 2 unit paper, he/she would not be complaining about the general paper.

staylor6

HSC
'sif it was even that hard.
and im not saying that coz im some maad geek.

it was the only paper i actually finished all year.

silverfiction

HSC
Troy2287 said:
What you said makes no sense...What is your point?

I'm merely trying to say that, if the person who started the thread was to actually try the 2 unit paper, he/she would not be complaining about the general paper.
of course it makes sense.

the point is.. if you find this thread useless then dont post.

there is no reason to comment on a thread if its pointless is there ?

your just wasting your own time.

and of course a 2 unit paper would be harder, the title was supposed to be a joke but a simile to represent that the paper was still hard. but obviously you cant understand that.

standard english obviously...

T

Troy2287

silverfiction said:

and of course a 2 unit paper would be harder, the title was supposed to be a joke but a simile to represent that the paper was still hard. but obviously you cant understand that.

Lol..

I'm not wasting my time, I'm simply pointing out that it's ridiculous to compare general to 2 unit. Seems to me as if this isn't a 'joke'...most posters seem fairly serious about how much the paper 'raped' them.

You seem to 'lack' logic...general maths obviously.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
title was supposed to be a joke but a simile to represent that the paper was still hard
It's not a simile. ;) It's hyperbole

I am a 2U + MX1 Student. However, I did take a look over the general paper. The people doing General make a valid point, the test was definitely hard, from their perspective.

Ironic thing is, this year's 2 unit paper was like the easiest paper.
I wish... :D

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
silverfiction said:

i think the really ironic thing is that you claim he is bad at english, when, although doing 4 units of it, you don't know what a simile is.

i have dire predictions about the realistic possiblity of you getting 90 for your UAI

silverfiction

HSC
gibbo153 said:
i think the really ironic thing is that you claim he is bad at english, when, although doing 4 units of it, you don't know what a simile is.

i have dire predictions about the realistic possiblity of you getting 90 for your UAI
it could be both seen as a simile and/or hyperbole.

if you actually think about it you'll find that its a satirical simile, playing on the fact that we are both exaggerating the test yet comparing it to a 2-unit paper.

therefore it using both comparison and exaggeration, or if you dont understand that... an exaggerated simile.

get your facts straight.

anyway there is no point in even arguing with people that dont even do general maths or sat the paper.

a majority of us found it hard.

end discussion.

acinad//

HSC
i agree. the paper isnt as hard as people are making it out to be. but i agree the simpsons rule question(in Q28) was a bitch. and compared to past papers it is hard. but for most of it was good.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
silverfiction said:
it could be both seen as a simile and/or hyperbole.

if you actually think about it you'll find that its a satirical simile, playing on the fact that we are both exaggerating the test yet comparing it to a 2-unit paper.

therefore it using both comparison and exaggeration, or if you dont understand that... an exaggerated simile.

get your facts straight.
no.

it is a hyperbole. a simile would be if the title was something like
'its like we got given a 2 unit paper'

as it stands the title is a hyperbole. it could only be 'seen' as a simile, by someone who was incorrect.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
silverfiction said:

you can't expect people to understand you if you can't form sentences that make sense.

silverfiction

HSC
gibbo153 said:
no.

it is a hyperbole. a simile would be if the title was something like
'its like we got given a 2 unit paper'

as it stands the title is a hyperbole. it could only be 'seen' as a simile, by someone who was incorrect.
*rolls eyes*

i'm not going to re-explain it.. nor do i care what you think is right. Similes aren't limited to including the term 'like' in all their sentences. Their are a lot of different ways to include similes in text without always saying 'like an apple' 'like a stop sign'.

anyway the point of this thread is not english, its maths.

and you don't even do general maths.

plus i'm getting sick and tired of arguing with an idiot.
have a good life.

:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)