So who has sat in on lectures... (1 Viewer)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
scoff said:
Oh thankyou, but sucking up is really unnecessary, as I have no way of finding out who you are. So do your worst ... I'm ready :)

RobertC (acct1501 lecturer)
oke, for starters, well, listen to something that is better than just regular beats with ocassional melody on solo synth :p

oh and I guess you're teh man to ask about SCO vs LINUX stuffs :p

yubyub

What a way to demorlise the students Robert, he said it was fun, not super duper fantastico. Well I just wait for the reply to this message, or not go to ACCT no more, then you can guess who I am. Hmm come to think of it, that'd still be a problem, I noticed deminishing numbers recently. You know they like you, with all that swearing. (PDF's ARE FUN!!!:p)

scoff

HSC
N/A
yubyub said:
What a way to demorlise the students Robert, he said it was fun, not super duper fantastico. Well I just wait for the reply to this message, or not go to ACCT no more, then you can guess who I am. Hmm come to think of it, that'd still be a problem, I noticed deminishing numbers recently. You know they like you, with all that swearing. (PDF's ARE FUN!!!:p)
He he he, well it really pissed me off that I couldn't get my lecture notes off the web _or_ a floppy. As to my music tastes, hmmmm....

RC

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
dont hit me when i say this.... but i am acutallli really liking accounting now.... i think its got to do with the fact that i am acutalli doing my tut work.. it's amazing wot can happen when u do ur work.. haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)