• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So who is Studying Property Economics ? (1 Viewer)

W

whsmith

Haven't seen anyone post that they are...

Am i Alone? :worried:

Will S

Undertoad

HSC
I am... and im sure there are more out there

Last edited:
W

whsmith

yay!

Finally... I never see any talk of it on here. I felt alone.

Will S

lind27

HSC
I am, i'm hoping i got a high enough uai though. Do u think 84.65 will be enough. Is it likely the cut off could increase too much.

demetri

HSC
Im thinking about as well . I hear its a pretty good course

brad616

HSC
I am, i'm hoping i got a high enough uai though. Do u think 84.65 will be enough. Is it likely the cut off could increase too much.
Hi,

I am currently studying Property Economics at UTS. Unfortunately, 84.65 would not be high enough as the cut-off this year was 86.00. However, the same course is offered at UWS where the cut-off is 60.00. Personally, I think the course is terrible and I hate all of it. It is badly organised with long lectures with no tutorials, not always in the same faculty building- Building 6 and lecturers are SHOCKING. However, if you are interested in Property then I strongly suggest doing this course as it is extremely well recognised by the Australian Property Institute (API) and many other organisations. Feel free to contact me on 0409848490 if you have any more questions.

I achieved a UAI of 91.95 and am therefore transferring into B Business UTS (City)- 91.80 as I feel this to be a more appropriate degree for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)