So.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Accuse me of stalking all you like, but who is this?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
So Miss World (or something, I'm not 100% sure) is at USyd???

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
supposedly she does my degree...she's 19, which suggests she could possibly be in 2nd year. But i don't think i've ever seen her before. I know majority of people in my degree too (there's only like 20 anyway), and none of them are her lol

gerhard

HSC
i wander what shes got in her bag that makes her have to carry so many books

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
some girls would use uni books as an umbrella in rainy conditions. it's true.

frootloop

HSC
I don't think anyone cares anymore but I just made the connection that she's from my old high school (two years above me). (I've been procrastinating yet again)

I mean, I heard that she had won some pageant in her district/suburb and had raised heaps of money for some charity after she had left the school and saw this thread ages ago but didn't actually make the connection that it was the same person.

Well I'll tell you one thing- she's a great singer and actress. :)

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
hey that model visited our school once. She was talking about girls needing confidence and how to prevent yourself from having a negative body image.

it was on the local paper:)

Isn't it a bit rich when gorgeous girls tell regular/unattractive girls to be comfortable with their bodies, confident etc... ?

jpr333

HSC
Yeah I can't help but cringe. As with Jessica Alba's (I think) speech at the teen choice awards. She went into a massive spiel thanking all her stylists and make up artists after winning the 'hottie' award or whatever it was, trying to play it off as a joke. Then in an attempt to be sincere and profound, adds none of this even matters though just be happy with who you are and what you look like, that's what really counts. Yeah, ironic coming from a girl who's career has centred around none ot the above.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
frootloop said:
I don't think anyone cares anymore but I just made the connection that she's from my old high school (two years above me). (I've been procrastinating yet again)

I mean, I heard that she had won some pageant in her district/suburb and had raised heaps of money for some charity after she had left the school and saw this thread ages ago but didn't actually make the connection that it was the same person.

Well I'll tell you one thing- she's a great singer and actress. :)
SEFTON REPRESENT, YO!!

Yah she was in the school musical a few years back, and the script called for her and the male lead to kiss, and he didn't want to. Heh.

Edit: I looked at your profile to try to figure out who you are, and it said "PHARMACY" and that wasn't helpful, since half our grade did pharm.

Last edited:

darkroomgirl

HSC
jpr333 said:
Yeah I can't help but cringe. As with Jessica Alba's (I think) speech at the teen choice awards. She went into a massive spiel thanking all her stylists and make up artists after winning the 'hottie' award or whatever it was, trying to play it off as a joke. Then in an attempt to be sincere and profound, adds none of this even matters though just be happy with who you are and what you look like, that's what really counts. Yeah, ironic coming from a girl who's career has centred around none ot the above.
Hahahaha, I saw that! Funny, she didn't hesitate grabbing the award.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Phanatical said:
Sabrina Houssami will, of course, be voting for Sonia and Voice.
Can you a) stop making unfounded statements. (do you actually have her on record saying that she will?) and b) CAMPAIGNING IN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD IN THE FORUM?!

There is an SRC Election thread for a reason Andrew. There are specific instructions on what to do in the very first post in that thread. Send me the fucking campaign statement and then I'll sticky it.

As for this thread, yeah we get it Sabrina Houssami goes to USyd and the girls don't like her cos she's a hypocrite its easy for her to say nice things about body image when she is gorgeous herself etc. Great. Its going off topic now and it didn't really ever have a topic to start off with.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)