• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer talk eg. prem league, champ league, serie a etc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^___^
HSC
lol..dutch is too easy for him.,.no offence, but the dutch league isn't challenge enough for him to being out his best..only PSV and Feyernood players can touch him

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
...:
The rotational system is needed especially considering the FA Cup, EPL and ECL. Also the flow will come, it just takes time. Also they are developing a Youth System, but atm Chelski owner wants trophies, which a Youth System can't give for at least 10 years. And also, they are making a Youth System, and building grounds. Two products were Terry and C Cole. With Lampard an almost permanent MF, we have the interchangeable Geremi and Makelele, Duff is almost a certain started on the Left, leaving the right flank to a non-injuried/need-more-time-to-get-fit Veron, or maybe Cole. Considering injuries will hit, at least a couple, that's not too many changes. Petit is out, be he'll retire soon. As for defence, they don't have many choices as Desailly will soon be gone. So the CBs are Gallas, Terry, Huth. And the LB and RB have two alternatives each. Up front Eidur rarely plays, and Jarrel and Adrian are preferred, unless in ECL.

Ajax have the best Youth System, which is why they can do pretty well year in year out in the EPL without too much cash, and they're stars leaving very often, mainly of Spain or Italy.

If Kazman transfers wisely at the end of the season, he could be huge, ie. Ronaldo and van Nisterooy big! (PSV talk)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
ok im watching spurs vs gunners right now, 40 mins in and the performance by arseneal so far is disgraceful. i dont mean by their football performance, but its their bloody diving and play acting. henry falls to the ground after being flicked in the throat and he looks like hes about to die. 30 seconds later he gets up just about as they are going to put him on a stretcher.

next scenario, pires goes on a break.. the defender fends him off and at most touches his elbow...pires falls to the ground looking as though someone chopped his legs off. bloody hell, its so frustrating watching world class players like pires and henry diving and acting in order to get penalties. Now, still 45 mins to go....

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
lol leeds. i hope they get relegated, they deserve it!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
didnt viduka last year praised how reid is the best coach he has had and how he's helping him bringing the best out of himself? haha

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Leeds are just goin' from strength to strength, aren't they! :D

As a side note, have you noticed how most of the side near the bottom (eg. West Ham, last year :p, or Leed now), they bench players who could win for them ie. Di Canio and Viduka, or Leeds case, loan out Mills (a solid defender), and then rid themselves of their good players, as they are headin' downhill.

---

As for Arsenal/Tottenham, Postiga should've done more. Btw, he reminds of Christiano Ronaldo, both are from Portugal (Sporting and Porto) and look very similar. Anyway, Postiga should've got one. I don't care how talented he is, you have to net with those opportunities.

Also, its interesting to note, that when they don't play well in EPL, they play better in ECL!

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
I think the leeds fans are all playing for them at the moment, all 11 of em. I thought reid had just resorted to pulling ppl out of the crowd to play, they lost 6-1 to a so-so team so a story like thats gotta be true.
I wonder why ranieri is under so much pressure, he hasnt put a foot wrong yet, i say give him a break he's the man for the job. They think about bringin erikson in but i dont reckon he'd do any good, he doesnt pick very good england squads and they only win cos of a few world class midfielders and some good centre backs ( sit down sol campbell im not talkin about you).

Anyway, Man U v the Pool, fuck i hope we dont lose to a danny murphy goal, like we mange to do most years.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
LOL! Leeds might as well have pull 11 from the crowd, and have them stand in front of goal. :p Well, bye bye Leeds.

Ranieri isn't under that much more pressure than usual. And he's smart enough to play down expectations early, unlike our fav Manager.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by snobby airlines
that was a good performance by Liverpool.
I don't usually say this bout liverpool, but they deserved to win this one.
What the hell are you talkin about? If ur being stupid then it clearly went over my head if not then allow me to refresh your memory MAN UTD 2 LIVERPOOL OF UR OWN FILTH 1

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Liverpool should have @ least of gotten a draw, but w/ that 'striker' E.Heskey up front what do u expect. "He couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo this fella" J.Motson

Houllier will be out at the end of da season. He's taken the Reds as far as he can.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Did anyone read this in y'day telegraph,
with regards to posh spice not being selected in a celebrity chicks 11
" surely they could find a spot up front for a useless waste of space ( insert Emile Heskey jokes here) ".
I think that pretty much sums him up. Does anyone remember when he used to be a decent striker......me neither.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
haha heskey, "kick into space, chase, kick into space, chase, kick into space, lose posession and get puffed out "

^___^
HSC
lol..just watched the premier league magazine show..

how fucken shit is Heskey!!!

runs on to the ball...kicks, falls over...and the ball is wat..miskicked to the crowd...

rofl!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
look what happens when ranieri doesnt change his squad for a week... and newcastle were gettin' in form (who cares about the uefa cup tie a couple of days before)... but 5-0 was not bad... bye bye beskitas, in their return leg :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)