Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
My point exactly, there'd be nothing finer than watching Arsenal burn, or Liverpool or whatever. But unfortunately as the football gods have it ,its us. On the small matter however of begrudging an Arsenal fan, I can and will, even if it does nothing to resolve the mess United are in, atleast it maintains bitter hostlilities and resentment towards others.

I'd have less objection to a takeover if somene had the money, but when you've got to borrow it, that's a garbage business decision. Even us insignificant mugs (united and non united fans a like) in Oz can see its a bad management decision, which only got approved cos 2 Irish dicks got the scent of a truckload of greenback.

Either way, United should get rid of their trifle and buy some decent players cos I want that prem trophy back, although having said that we won a european cup with Henning Berg and David May, go figure.

And how bout that Bergkamp, if Arse doesn't want him, send him up the road to Salford, the people are friendly, he'll still be wearing read and white and he can just forget about those unpleasant years in North London.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Buggdogg said:
And how bout that Bergkamp, if Arse doesn't want him, send him up the road to Salford, the people are friendly, he'll still be wearing read and white and he can just forget about those unpleasant years in North London.
Hahaha, itz still good to see some optimism in uz United fanz.
Fuck after that newz I don't even really care about the FA Cup against Arsenal any mo, we'll prob lose by the lookz of thingz now. And yeah we'll prob do Southampton a favour tomorrow too.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
What I hate about this Glazer takeover is that it's so inconsiderate to Liverpool. Why couldn't he destroy United before Liverpool lost 4th place. Geez!

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
United Rant

Read his last few rants. They're very humorous. Too bad there's nothing he can do even if he thinks United fans can somehow hurt Glazer.

EDIT : The picture at the bottom isn't pretty.

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Buggdogg said:
My point exactly, there'd be nothing finer than watching Arsenal burn, or Liverpool or whatever. But unfortunately as the football gods have it ,its us. On the small matter however of begrudging an Arsenal fan, I can and will, even if it does nothing to resolve the mess United are in, atleast it maintains bitter hostlilities and resentment towards others.

I'd have less objection to a takeover if somene had the money, but when you've got to borrow it, that's a garbage business decision. Even us insignificant mugs (united and non united fans a like) in Oz can see its a bad management decision, which only got approved cos 2 Irish dicks got the scent of a truckload of greenback.

Either way, United should get rid of their trifle and buy some decent players cos I want that prem trophy back, although having said that we won a european cup with Henning Berg and David May, go figure.

- Good to see you guys enjoy the rivalry. See you cunts at Cardiff.

-That's what I like about this Glazer chappie. He doesn't actually need the club to win major trophies to make money. He can effectively transfer all the money and debts he's borrowed onto the club and not hold any persoanl accountability for them. He can then pay off whatever his personal investment is by jacking up ticket prices, merchandising and other costs which will be happily paid for by the estimated 50 million or so United fans worldwide. Smart business move by Mal, but not good news for the club. He can effecticley just leech off the clubs popularity without really needing to improve the intial on-field performances.

-Yes there's a lot of crap in the United squad currently, and investing in some fresh blood is definitely the order of the day. Just remains to be seen whether Glazer will bother strengthening your transfer kitty or not. Also Fergie's future holds a big key to the makeup of your squad next season.

-Den has said he'd retire if he doesn't get a new offer from Arsenal. Says he doesn't want to play for an inferior club after being at the Gunners ;). But apparently Fergie and Benitez both seem very interested in Edu so you might be nicking one of our better players there.

Buggdogg said:
This reinforces my theory that Americans should be murdered
If you need any further proof for that check
this cunty American site out. I particularly refer you to the Soccer Perversion and Soccer Hair sections. At least they're funny. The rest of the site is cunty.

slip

HSC
in the soccer pervert section there is a picture of an afl game between brisbane lions and western bulldogs with some guy getting daked and a ridicolous caption calling it soccer... fucking americans need to learn the difference between regular football and australian football

slip

HSC
stick to nrl you fool

sydney fc are through to the oceania cwc qualifiers not the cwc itself.

and i know everyone expects sydney to go throught but i think we will do ourselves i huge disservice if we underestimate the oceania club, but i dont think sydney fc will take them as lightly as the media does.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
oh fucksocks......

FOOTBALL: INJURY RULES OUT HENRY AND REYES

May 15 2005

EXCLUSIVE

By Jack Steggles

ARSENE WENGER was dealt a devastating FA Cup Final blow last night when Thierry Henry and Jose Antonio Reyes limped out of training.

And both Arsenal superstars are major doubts for Saturday's showdown with Manchester United at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.

Indeed, Henry - who has only just returned to action following a five-match lay-off with a groin injury - told team-mates his season was over.

That would be a huge blow for Wenger, who brought Henry back for the second half of last Wednesday's 7-0 romp against Everton.

And to make things even worse, the man who sparkled in his absence is now also facing an uphill struggle to be ready for the big game against United.

Reyes, who took a heavy kick on his ankle at Highbury in midweek, felt a problem in a session at Arsenal's training ground ahead of the Gunners' Premiership finale at Birmingham today.

And Henry was hit by a new problem to his Achilles tendon.

Wenger was desperate to have Henry fit for the final, but warned him that he had to play in the Premiership beforehand.

That is why Wenger was delighted when Henry was able to have a 45-minute run-out against Everton.

But his plans have now been thrown into turmoil by the double injury blow.

With Henry out, Wenger had been turning to Reyes to partner Robin van Persie up front. But now he could have to rely on an untried partnership of the inexperienced Van Persie and the veteran Dennis Bergkamp.

@slip: We should stuff those islanders but as you said it shouldn't be taken as a given. I can still remember the 2-2 against the Solomons but I'm sure the Sydney players are proffesional enough to do the job.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Oh don't worry you Arse supporterz, you will go into the final az the OVERWHELMIN favouritez now. I checked the TAB oddz fo the Southampton game today, they're actually favouritez over Utd. How thingz can change in a week of football.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
haha ... can they escape relegation once again? ...

Crazy Horse

HSC
I want Southampton to drop. And Blackburn next season.

Last edited:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Yeah.. we seem to struggle against the Saints on our travels a bit don't we. I'll second that Diana. I wonder what kind of a team we'll be playing today.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Reds team news vs Villa: Gerrard and Luis Garcia are nursing slight knocks so they wont be risked, Carra mite get a rest (he has played every league game so far u kno!), i think Cisse will be in the first XI today to see if he's fully fit enuf to start in Istanbul...

Rafa will probly give some of the fringe players a run, plus the guys who mite be playin their last game at Anfield; Smicer, Biscan, Kewell et al

Crazy Horse

HSC
jim_green said:
Yeah.. we seem to struggle against the Saints on our travels a bit don't we. I'll second that Diana. I wonder what kind of a team we'll be playing today.
Why thank you!
Eh - I really don't care for the Saints at all but one of the guys at school "supports" them. I don't care what team people support but when they don't know a thing about the team they are "supporting" (including players, manager, colour, nick and all that jazz) - I get a little ticked off. Not to mention having him come up to me and asking if his team won or not, how they played and who they versed - right before heading over to the other guys and regurgitating MY ANALYSIS of the match!!

Ah all that I would forgive BUT when you constantly mix up what a red or yellow card stands for as well as not know what the Euro or CL and UEFA Cup are...That I cannot forgive. Maybe if he showed an interest in football I'd hack it but he doesn’t. His more interested in pretending to know what his talking about!

Gosh - I think I'm a little snobby when it comes to football. How stupid is that!!!

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Fucken hell,

Brian McBride scores for Fulham, and Saints score. After 10 minutes Fulham 1-0 Norwich, Saints 1-0 Manyoo. Dunno which channel to watch.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
C'mon United, fuck I feel dirty now.

Fletcher scores, 1-1 now.

Oh and Timmy's got another one for Everton too :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)