Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
June 20:

Chelsea are ready to offer Carlton Cole to Tottenham in order to ease the tension over Frank Arnesen.

Everton are ready to up the ante by lodging a fresh bid for Newcastle striker Craig Bellamy.

Mike Pollitt's proposed move to Wigan is in doubt due to a wrangle over wages.

West Brom boss Bryan Robson is expected to wrap up the signing of Birmingham midfielder Darren Carter this week.

Celtic rejected the chance to sign French goalkeeper Fabien Barthez, due to their desire to land Antti Niemi.

Manchester United will step in for Michael Owen if Real Madrid make the England striker available for transfer.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Cisse can get a much better woman than that, but good on him anyway, love iz what matterz in the end.

Man he seriouzly look like a true pimp in that outfit. :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I merged the liverpool thread incase theres any confusion. This has been a good thread so we shall keep all football talk in here.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Cisse can get a much better woman than that, but good on him anyway, love iz what matterz in the end.

It must be love, it's not all about the looks you know ;)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
It must be love, it's not all about the looks you know ;)
I thought a person like Cisse iz all about the lookz, look at hiz outfit...!
If that ain't pimpin I don't know what it iz. :p

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Some pics of Ashburton Grove:

Fark, the stadium is really starting to take shape now. Can't wait

Awesome.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
The place where it's being built is called Ashburton Grove, and it's gonna be called The Emirates Stadium.

But Arsenal fans will call it Ashburton or the Grove, just like we call it Highbury when the official name is "The Arsenal Stadium"

Crazy Horse

HSC
LMF^^ said:

I thought the same thing when I saw the outfit. His got the cane, top hat and all. He looks great though. :D

I think she's pretty but physically he could get a much more attractive lady so like you said - must be love.

Last edited:

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Yeh Djibril & Jude look lyk an unlykly couple, but good luck to 'em nonetheless :)

Cisse will also be a step-dad now, cos Jude had a child from a previous relationship...

Crazy Horse

HSC
AcStyle* said:
Yeh Djibril & Jude look lyk an unlykly couple, but good luck to 'em nonetheless :)

Cisse will also be a step-dad now, cos Jude had a child from a previous relationship...
Cisse's got his own child back in France as well from what I hear.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
USA USA USA USA.........
You support USA? I support Australia :p

i make one post after about 3 weeks and already im in an argument with HeCtic. At least you finally removed that Ronaldo picture from your sig. I was starting to think that you were getting jealous of him.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
i make one post after about 3 weeks and already im in an argument with HeCtic. At least you finally removed that Ronaldo picture from your sig. I was starting to think that you were getting jealous of him.
I posted about Ahsburton Grove and you turned it into a competition with your own Stadium. What did you expect?

Oh and I enjoy winding you up. You're a bit precious sometimes ;)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Oh and I enjoy winding you up. You're a bit precious sometimes ;)
I enjoy stirring you also. Its pretty easy to wind up someone who supports such a brilliant club that always fails to win anything in Europe.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
I enjoy stirring you also.
Thing is, I don't actually take anything said here seriously, your posts tend to be otherwise inclined.

matt#1 said:
Its pretty easy to wind up someone who supports such a brilliant club that always fails to win anything in Europe.
Heh. How many trophies did you win again this season?

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Thing is, I don't actually take anything said here seriously, your posts tend to be otherwise inclined.
no- i don't take anything too seriously either. I do enjoy a good argument though...and thats why I always reply with something that will stir you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)