• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
The Spanish club were stunned by a team who had conceded 26 goals in their last six games and recently fired Argentine coach Osvaldo Ardiles.

lmao

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I think trials might account for Diana's absence.. but it's the start of session for Hectic. Weird

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
matt#1 said:
Dwight Yorke scored on debut to help Sydney FC to a 3-1 win over the New Zealand Knights in their Pre-Season Cup opener...albeit from the penalty spot but still good to see.

Did anyone go to the game? I was quite surprised by the high quality of football being played. Saso Petrovski was playing brilliantly and the goal for NZ Knights was an awesome volley.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Komit said:
Did anyone go to the game? I was quite surprised by the high quality of football being played. Saso Petrovski was playing brilliantly and the goal for NZ Knights was an awesome volley.
na, I didn't go. I would have liked to though.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
It was good. Aussie Stadium looked beautiful, even when it was empty. I hope that the stadium gets packed out for every game as a passionate football fan, but I hope the A-League changes drastically in the future because it is already causing unbelievable strain on State football.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
lol.. Jonathan Woodgate breaks down in training again. Could he just be the worst signing ever?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
It seemz like Davidz went to Tottenham fo the money, reportz sayin that he will get 4.5mil in one season. Thatz fuckin massive.

And Baptista never looked like goin to Arsenal, despite the optimism from many Arsenal fanz.

And Sheva fo 60mil...? Only Chelsea will come up wit such a ridiculouz price.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Sheva wont go (hopefully). Milan have themselves a good team to compete in europe. I think Davids will be good for the spurs, especially since the Spurs strikers need some decent help from a good midfielder. Anyway GG Celtic, thrashed 5 - 0 in champs league lol.

HSC
copious said:
Sheva wont go (hopefully). Milan have themselves a good team to compete in europe. I think Davids will be good for the spurs, especially since the Spurs strikers need some decent help from a good midfielder. Anyway GG Celtic, thrashed 5 - 0 in champs league lol.
By the might, no less, of Slovakian outfit Artmedia Bratislava! :uhhuh:

Its nice to see that things are still chaotic as hell in Italian football .... Genoa have been demoted to Serie C1 after alleged match fixing in Serie B, and Torino have also been rejected entry into Serie A because of financial concerns. Alot of Serie B/C teams may follow Fiorentina - become bankrupt and then reform under a different name.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
And Sheva fo 60mil...? Only Chelsea will come up wit such a ridiculouz price.
I rate Sheva as the best striker in the world at the moment...but yes, that is a ridiculous price even for him.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
by bets are on some innovative marketing by nike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)