• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
... said:
he doesn't score much, so he doesnt really have that many chance to try out other types of celebration
hahahahahahaha....

true, but...lol, still...damned roll over and pretend to be cupid, it's just annoying now :eek:
like, he could run and stomp crowds, like the other keane did when he got 'excited'

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Lookz like Baptista won't be goin anywhere any time soon, not Arsenal or Tottenham anyway.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
crouch for 7mil... lol. what do all you liverpool fans think? youre basically paying 7mil for someone to warm your bench arent you?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
crouch for 7mil... lol. what do all you liverpool fans think? youre basically paying 7mil for someone to warm your bench arent you?
For 7 million he is not worth it. Sure he has the height, and under some good coaching he can be a good weapon over shorter defenses. However as Skunk said they are paying 7 Mil for someone to warm the bench and take over the realms of Heskey. Now it looks like Baros will be leaving for sure, he'll have to leave for alot more than Crouch.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
We're paying £7 million for a frigging squad striker. Has Rafa gone loco? :mad:

Good news though for Australia. Gus Hiddink is taking over!! Man this is something HUGE to get excited about guys. Along with our acceptance into Asia and the formation of the APL, this is probably the best thing to happen to Australian football in the past decade. It really feels like it's all coming together now.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
signing hiddink would be a huge coup for Australia... just waiting for the final announcement now...

I don't know if it has been mentioned earlier, gilardino finally saw the light and joined milan.... for less than half the price offered by chelsea... hilarious.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Crouch scored 16 goals in 24 games last season in a team that got relegated...Baros scored 13(?) in twice as many games. If the beanpole continues w/ this form i wont be complaining! :p

Btw is this guy the tallest in teh EPL? At 6'8'', he should b winning 100% of headers...

slip

HSC
Benny_ said:
Good news though for Australia. Gus Hiddink is taking over!! Man this is something HUGE to get excited about guys. Along with our acceptance into Asia and the formation of the APL, this is probably the best thing to happen to Australian football in the past decade. It really feels like it's all coming together now.
a-league not apl, I actually think a-league sounds way better then APL and adds an edge which 'nrl' 'afl' 'telstra premiership' 'commonwealth bank cup' fails to deliever.

Im very much taking a wait and see approach to Hiddink, I would like to see him appointed long term. I dont want him leaving or being forced out when australia dont qualify for the world cup. I think everyone excepts frank had to go, but the decision should have been made either before the confeds cup, or after the south american qualifiers. I just believe 4 months of international calender, and 2 matches against the soloman islands is not enough time for anyone to take australia to the world cup.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Lookz like Baptista won't be goin anywhere any time soon, not Arsenal or Tottenham anyway.
say it aint so !!! :(

Guus Hiddink would be awesome !!! just get it finalised !!!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I reckon if Cahill and Crouch had a battle, Cahill will win the majority of headers lol. He's a machine.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Crouch isn't known for his aerial prowess. He's a big lad, but he's really better known for having a touch of finesse to his game than winning all the high balls. I'm sure Rafa can work on that though.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk said:
Still cheaper than Wright Philips fo a bench warmer. :p

Well he would be if Robben don't get injured.

T

timbk2

anyone going to the SydneyFc vs NZ Knights Friendly this sat?

SMH is giving away 1000 free double passes a day.

^___^
HSC
HAHAHHAHA.
what the heck
USA's world ranking is better than England's

fuck off, all USA did was played against teams in their own region and beat them...

matt#1

HSC
N/A
... said:
HAHAHHAHA.
what the heck
USA's world ranking is better than England's

fuck off, all USA did was played against teams in their own region and beat them...
I couldn't believe that USA was ranked as highly as 6th either. Australia is now ranked 60th in the world :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)