------------------------- Man U 1-0 Liverpool-------------------------

Glory Glory Man United!!
Glory Glory Man United!!
Glory Glory Man United
As The Reds Go Marching On On On!!

T

timbk2

argh wat a shit game... blardy dudek.
anyway.. for those who were wondering... the live streaming worked.

i watched the whole game through sky sports live streaming. Was a bit laggy, but i reckon all in all, i was able to watch about 75% of the game without stoppage from lag, on 512k adsl.

good alternative to those who dont have fox.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Guess you just can't expect too much from Morientes on hiz first game huh.
I knew he wazn't goin to score.

T

timbk2

LMF^^ said:
Guess you just can't expect too much from Morientes on hiz first game huh.
I knew he wazn't goin to score.
he looked like he was class... but a bit rusty.. as expected. Hasnt played that much in a game for over a year.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
timbk2 said:
he looked like he was class... but a bit rusty.. as expected. Hasnt played that much in a game for over a year.
Yeah he did look very good in the air, but the lack of matchez at Real surely did him no favourz.
I reckon Benitez should've played him az a sub, wit Sinama Pongolle alongside Baros.

But oh well, good win fo the Reds of Manchester, just love it when Dudek playz. :D

Crazy Horse

HSC
NO - Liverpool lost :( . Mori juss needs some time and the team needs to get used to him. All Man U fans - your team did well especially going down to 10men as they did but honestly i still believe Rooney was a waste of money. He is the most overrated player in fooball. What about Christiano Ronaldo? I believe he has more talent or Real Madrids Walter Samuel or AC Milan's Kaka? British commentators need to have a good look at players of other nationalities and as for commentators all around the globe - just because a well known team payed a lot for a player does not mean he is OMG fantastic.

Last edited:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Alwayz Diana said:
Hey i juss discovered dis thread! NOOOO - i was soo upset wen Liverpool lost - my heart broke :( . Mori juss needs sum time n da team needs to get used to him. All Man U fans - ur team did well especially goin down to 10men as dey did but honestly i still believe Rooney was a waste of money. He is da most overrated player in fooball. What about Christiano Ronaldo? I believe he has more talent or Real Madrids Samuel Eto'o or AC Milan's Kaka? British commentators need to have a good look at players of other nationalities and as for commentators all around da globe - just because a well known team payed a lot for a player does not mean he is OMG fantastic.

I LUV LIVERPOOL
OH LIVERPOOL my heart feels ur pain!
LoL why am I not suprised that a Pool fan iz showin the love fo Rooney.
And Eto'o playz at Barca.

Crazy Horse

HSC
LOL! sorry - mistake! Always get confused with the Samuels! thanks for telling me.

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
SBS is going to show the Juventus v Real Madrid and the AC Milan v Man Utd games live for the next round of the European Champions League. The Chelsea v Barca and Liverpool v Leverkusen games will be shown on Sundays at a later date.

Despite the fact that i'm stoked to be able to watch Man Utd ....I think that the Chelsea v Barca game would have been awesome to watch live.

T

timbk2

matt#1 said:
SBS is going to show the Juventus v Real Madrid and the AC Milan v Man Utd games live for the next round of the European Champions League. The Chelsea v Barca and Liverpool v Leverkusen games will be shown on Sundays at a later date.

Despite the fact that i'm stoked to be able to watch Man Utd ....I think that the Chelsea v Barca game would have been awesome to watch live.
ditto. oh well.. u cant please everyone with a draw like that.

HSC
The Chelsea vs Barca game will really sort out the men from the boys. I can't see anyone beating Chelsea this season, apart from Man City who already have! With their defense as rock solid as it is, and having the likes of Lampard, Robben, Duff and Makalelee in the midfield, I don't think Barcas biggest drawcard Mr Bucktooth Ronaldihno will have the space - however minimal - he needs to play his game.

A quick joke- Why do all the ladies love Ronaldinho?

Because he can lob Seaman from over thirty yeards!

P.S. As an Englishman this joke hurts me almost as much as it makes me laugh.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Tender_Branson said:
A quick joke- Why do all the ladies love Ronaldinho?

Because he can lob Seaman from over thirty yeards!
LoL nice one.
You a Chelsea fan...? Cauz I don't think Terry and Carvalho can effectively shut down Ronnie and co in attack. Chelsea can be beaten, just like any other team.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
Alwayz Diana said:
All Man U fans - ur team did well especially goin down to 10men as dey did but honestly i still believe Rooney was a waste of money. He is da most overrated player in fooball. What about Christiano Ronaldo? I believe he has more talent or Real Madrids Walter Samuel or AC Milan's Kaka? British commentators need to have a good look at players of other nationalities and as for commentators all around da globe - just because a well known team payed a lot for a player does not mean he is OMG fantastic.

I LUV LIVERPOOL
OH LIVERPOOL my heart feels ur pain!
wow..praise for us coming from a liverpool fan...impressive :D

i bet u wouldn't say rooney was a waste if he hadn't had scored would you :p

^___^
HSC
roonery

hmm..i wouldn't say he is a waste, but atm he is not value for money
if he plays like he did in Euro, then yea, but atm he is not..kinda reminds me of Saha when he just joined, scored a few lucky goals

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Rooney still haz many yrz to offer. Whether hez worth the price we'll see what he can do fo uz.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
He's nowhere near worth 30million but to say he's a waste of money is ridiculous. Superbly talented player who should become world-class.

The price Utd paid was probably 20million too much but for them 30mill is spare change from the back of the sofa so it doesn't really matter to them. Him and Smiffy will be quality for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)