Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Nah.. Monaco last season was awesome. You forget that they beat a Deportivo team that made the semis something like 7-2 as well in a group game. Back they they had Rothen, Giuly, Morientes and Prso. Now they've got squat.. well, Evra, after that, squat. Lyon on the other hand has always been good. They HAVE won the French league 3 years in a row you know..

T

timbk2

liverpool 2 - everton 1 !!!! woo!

just watched the game online...... awesome derby... fuk tim cahill's goal was good but.

(yes.. its 5am)

slip

HSC
im happy cause hopefully cahill plays a good game for australia, and hopefully liverpool beat juve to meet chelsea

meanwhile did anyone see that seven year old from sydney on the world game
he was dribbling like a decent 12 or 13 year old, and some of those free kicks are as good as 15 and 16 year olds can do. that kid is shit hot. panos something. he has trained with barcalona under 8s, and barca are monitoring his progress...

matt#1

HSC
N/A
slip said:
im happy cause hopefully cahill plays a good game for australia, and hopefully liverpool beat juve to meet chelsea

meanwhile did anyone see that seven year old from sydney on the world game
he was dribbling like a decent 12 or 13 year old, and some of those free kicks are as good as 15 and 16 year olds can do. that kid is shit hot. panos something. he has trained with barcalona under 8s, and barca are monitoring his progress...
yeah I saw this kid too...awesome talent. I hope Man Utd are monitoring his progress also.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
timbk2 said:
liverpool 2 - everton 1 !!!! woo!

just watched the game online...... awesome derby... fuk tim cahill's goal was good but.

(yes.. its 5am)
Absolutely vital win for the Reds, if they'd lost this game finishing 4th would hav been out of reach...

StevieG & Carra were just superb today :D

Can Liverpool's injury situation get ne worse? Warnock, Morientes, Hamann all injured & subbed b4 halftime...Luis Garcia picks up a knock but cant get subbed off so he plays 70mins basically on one leg. Then Baros has a brain explosion & gets sent off, meaning Reds now have no recognised strikers for the nxt few wks...:(

slip

HSC
matt#1 said:
yeah I saw this kid too...awesome talent. I hope Man Utd are monitoring his progress also.
barca are doing the job of helping him develope... giving him feedback and training techniques. but in regards to who he ends up playing for i think if he is developed properly he will play for chelsea, cause they will just buy him for twice what he is worth

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
that would mean the roman revolution what continue unabated for at least another 10 yrs at chelsea... a truly horrific thought...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I saw Chelseaz last 8 Premiership fixturez, and although itz unlikely they'll lose the title, I do believe it can still happen, az they have to play Arsenal, Man U, Newcastle and Bolton away, all which they can potentially drop pointz. So Man U still haz a slim hope, although they too have to travel to Everton.

Crazy Horse

HSC
AcStyle* said:
Absolutely vital win for the Reds, if they'd lost this game finishing 4th would hav been out of reach...

StevieG & Carra were just superb today :D

Can Liverpool's injury situation get ne worse? Warnock, Morientes, Hamann all injured & subbed b4 halftime...Luis Garcia picks up a knock but cant get subbed off so he plays 70mins basically on one leg. Then Baros has a brain explosion & gets sent off, meaning Reds now have no recognised strikers for the nxt few wks...:(
So true! Gerrard and Carra played brilliant and as for Cahill's goal - it was great. I heard his coming for the Iraq/Australia match on Saturday but im not sure though.
Injuries are many again although on the Liverpool site is says Alonso should be able to play the 2nd leg of the CL against Juve!
So glad it was a Victory for the Reds!!! As for the send off - Baros deserved it but many other players sure as hell should have gotten a card as well. Pistone def should have gotten booked for the incident with Nunez and Hibbert should have walked for the horrific tackle on Garcia which left him crippled for the rest of the match!!

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Man Utd are going to lose all their money , well deserved.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
thanx mate......i will have to rearrange everything but hopefully itll b worth it, hope this shity weather clears up...even if its just a tad

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yes!!

mwhahahaha....soccer shall take over australia! 4eva!! :uhhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)