Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Numero Uno said:
B

who would have thought arsenal and chelsea dropping points !! against fuking West brom !!

Cygan missed a sitter of a header that is why

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
yehh go united only nine pts behind chelsea....how good is boro, bolton, everton and villa goin now? theyre ahead of united and liverpool...thats embarrassing for us united supporters

btw who agrees with this idiot glazer who wants to buy united and throw em into debt? i rekon he should just stick to his tampa bay nfl team and leave united alone...and suck shit to him cos hes got no more financial backing

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
Numero Uno said:
HEH REAL MADRID GOT OWNED !!
lol and yeh suck shit to em....go barca!!..u watch em run away with la liga and prolly champions league too....puyol is my hero...he is barca

real think yeh lets get samuel and it'l solve all our defensive problems...BAHHAHAHA if anything its screwed em up even more...poor raul and morientes r wasting their time there...they should seriously leave to a better performing club club

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
barca has a problem with injuries tho... qute a few players out for the season... if eto or ronaldinho or deco goes kaput.... ....

morientes... ytf did he go back to real. they treat him like shit.

liverpool is sooo gone... i bet they are regretting selling owen now, maybe they'll buy morientes ...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
fukn hell arsenal throwing away leads is becoming a habit lately ... shit that loss to man utd has really affected arsenals confidence argh ...
better get sol back quik smart ...
how goods that bloke jaidi from bolton ... one of if not the buy of the season right der ...

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk said:
barca has a problem with injuries tho... qute a few players out for the season... if eto or ronaldinho or deco goes kaput.... ....

morientes... ytf did he go back to real. they treat him like shit.

liverpool is sooo gone... i bet they are regretting selling owen now, maybe they'll buy morientes ...
ja, now Larsson out for 6 months.. joins Motta, Gabri and Edmilson on the indisposed bench..

Morientes returning to Real puzzled me too.. i read somewhere he wants to return, but its up to the clubs to reach an agreement (seemingly unlikely as Monaco can't afford him)

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Arsenal have really been affected by their loss to Man Utd. They are drawing games now. WTF, since when did good all arsenal draw. And what the hell happened to the goals from Reyes. They have dried up. They better win in the champions league tomorrow.

Talking bout champions league, hopefully Real Madrid lose against Roma next week, so they fail to make the next round. IT would teach them a lesson, that a team of 'galacticos' ( well most are not so galactico anymore) cant win the champions league. You need a team that works together.

T

timbk2

arg. liverpool are stuffed... garcia injured for 3-4 weeks.. josemi injured.. baros out... cisse out.

only forwards are kewell, mellor and fsp

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Arsenal 1-1 PSV Eindhoven....Arsenal struggle in Europe yet again...
Arsenal, however, did play with only 9 men because both Viera and Lauren received yellow cards. I don't understand why they can't just play like they do in the Premier League, but being a Man Utd supporter, I don't really care either.

eyebrowman

HSC
ouch luis garcia out ...feel sorry for the reds fans , so many injuries u guys have...

and u guys have a game against the gunners this wk :/

^___^
HSC
Wenger said that reason why he feels they aren't playing their best in the CL compare to PL was that teams from CL go to Highbury to defend and get points because they "fear" them

wtf!!

Numero Uno

HSC
... said:
Wenger said that reason why he feels they aren't playing their best in the CL compare to PL was that teams from CL go to Highbury to defend and get points because they "fear" them

wtf!!
he's french ... drinking too much wine ?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
... said:

wtf!!
Don't most "smaller" teams defend when they visit "bigger" teams in Europe...? Wenger's always got excuses. And so does Mourinho too. That draw they got against Bolton, he bitched about the way Bolton played, also against Spurs. Man these people just can't admit their own faults. Well at least Sir Alex don't blame others when they lose or draw, even in the Manchester derby. If it was Chelsea out there that night Mourinho's bitching would've been so loud that they could hear it back in Oporto.

Numero Uno said:
he's french ... drinking too much wine ?
Tell him to drink Australian wine instead.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Mourinho only complained about Santini's 11 man 90 minute defence.

He didn't complain about Bolton, saying they deserved to get some points - cos he did all he could by showing his team all the set pieces Bolton use (and they scored all 2 goals from set piece that day).

At least Parker's getting a game now and then :D

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Fcuken Arsenal vs Pool tonight.

Scousers might have to play mellor or Sinama-Pongolle in attack, but we're not too better. Midfield and attack destroyed by injury and Sol not back in form yet.

1-1 draw i reckon, unless Pires or Reyes can get us back in the groove.

veridis

droog
HSC
against rosenberg we're more screwed
no edu, bert or viera. looks like cesc will be taking the senior IM role. crazy. we'll have to play dennis, pires or freddy out of position cause we cant have a cesc flamini midfield

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
I reckon Flamini is exactly what we need in midfield. Now that Vieira seems to love bitching to the ref more often than getting stuck into tackles, we need that nuggety midfield player who'll run around all day and just hassling the opposition in midfield. He could be our new improved and more cultured version of Ray parlour or even Gilles Grimandi. It's what we've been missing. Seeing Vieira and Edu get outplayed by Kolkka and Raihiliti against Palace confirmed this for me. Cesc is too small at the moment to play this role.

God, I miss the old Vieira :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)