Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^___^
HSC
eh
i feel for liverpool this yr with their injuries..but you cant just blame the injuries on poor result though

i guess they still need time to gel in together..

can't wait till alonson gets back to top form for them

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Madrid 4 - 2 Barcelona
All 3 strikerz scored fo Madrid, and Eto'o went off injured. Damn what a blow, but still I reckon Barca will be too stron in the end.

Gon dl the game, really worthwhile watchin.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
... said:
eh
i feel for liverpool this yr with their injuries..but you cant just blame the injuries on poor result though

i guess they still need time to gel in together..

can't wait till alonson gets back to top form for them
yeh...sucks...not jus the injuries...the lack of cohesion in the team it seems...(like my club team :p) ppl keep changing positions coz injuries, and there isnt much consistency

damn liverpool...

Crazy Horse

HSC
braad said:
damn liverpool...
Damn the inconsistency not the club!
The players had their eyes on the Juve match and after playing so well thought taking City would be simple. Also Stevie G aparently has a groin strain which could explain his subdued performance on the weekend.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Alwayz Diana said:
Damn the inconsistency not the club!
The players had their eyes on the Juve match and after playing so well thought taking City would be simple. Also Stevie G aparently has a groin strain which could explain his subdued performance on the weekend.
EITHER WAY....im a desperate liverpool fan (desperate 4 success) n they gotta succeed...they're like st george atm in NRL, have the goods, but jus dont win 4 sum reasons...pity

Crazy Horse

HSC
braad said:
EITHER WAY....im a desperate liverpool fan (desperate 4 success) n they gotta succeed...they're like st george atm in NRL, have the goods, but jus dont win 4 sum reasons...pity
Anyone who considers themselves a fan wants the team they support to win.:) As for the "have the goods but just dont win for some reason" statement - it takes more then a group of talented players to make a team - clearly demonstrated through Real Madrid.;)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
you poor reds fans. you can beat juve but it looks like hard luck qualifying for champions league next season.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
lol even as a rugby score, its a hammering, seriously australia needs to get out of the oceania confederation asap...

liverpool will struggle in turin without gerrard.... what can i say luck just havent been favouring them at times... lol i wonder which would hurt a liverpool fan more, the fact that they will miss out on the champions league spot despite their multimillion $$$ squad or that everton beat them to it :p ... Newcastle is prolly gonna miss europe all together, unless they can string together a few miracles, lol

raven1

HSC
well, Juve looks better that Liverpool but we will see. I gave up predicting UCL results after Deportivo destroyed AC Milan and when Porto won the whole tournament and Greece won Euro 2004

Oh well, i hope 2-0 is enough to see AC Milan go past Inter. Shevchenko scored, after i think 4 week absence!!!!. What a champion player!!! I wish Ukraine will finaly qualify for World Cup 2006

Chealsea played fantastic football against Bayern and deserved the victory. They will probably score again in Munich

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
liverpool will struggle in turin without gerrard.... what can i say luck just havent been favouring them at times... lol i wonder which would hurt a liverpool fan more, the fact that they will miss out on the champions league spot despite their multimillion $$$ squad or that everton beat them to it :p ... Newcastle is prolly gonna miss europe all together, unless they can string together a few miracles, lol
They will struggle but they can still do it. They pulled together without Gerrard last time and got us through to the quarters and they can get us through to the semi's now.
4 points between us and Everton - they have a tough couple of matches to play including United and Arsenal (if I remember correctly). So not too worried about it - should still beat them to 4th.

LMF^^ said:
Itz great fun seein Liverpool fanz whingein about their bad luck. :D
Who's whinging?

Crazy Horse

HSC
raven1 said:
Chealsea played fantastic football against Bayern and deserved the victory. They will probably score again in Munich
Chelsea did play beautifully - they are going to be very tough for the Reds to beat (assuming we go through..)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Milan will win the cup for the 7th time, beating juve 2 - 0 in the final Sheva and pirlo scoring! mark my words :D

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
So now it looks lyk Alonso will be starting at the delle Alpi, even tho he's only played 45mins of reserve football since he broke his ankle...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
They havnt really got a choice! it's make or break, he's the cloest person fit enough even close to replace Gerrard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)