Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Carlos Tevez is Argentina's next big thing, Saviola and Riquelme used to be their 2 next big stars, but they both faded away for a while. Now Riquelme's back, but I'm not sure what's going on with Saviola. I wouldn't mind if Pool snapped him up. If he goes as cheap as Riquelme did to Villareal (2.2mil), he'd be a steal.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
LOL! yeah he is a CM god, along with Kabba Samura and Kennedy Bakicioglu back in the days.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
tevez has kinda faded too since joining corinthians... along with his chelsea of americas team. as has D'alessandro since going to wolfsburg, another one of the "next big thing" that comes out of argentina every year...

^___^
HSC
tevez is playing ok in brazil, but i doubt he will play any better..i wouldn't expect an argentine playing their best in brazil

robinho for 14 mil, bargain for arsenal, if they do get him Real's executives would be shitting on each other's faces

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Santos rejected a 20mil offer from Real Madrid, so I don't know if 14mil from Arsenal iz enough.

^___^
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Santos rejected a 20mil offer from Real Madrid, so I don't know if 14mil from Arsenal iz enough.
eh?
serious?

cos apparenly Santos is willing to accept anything over 12 million pound

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Robinho lookz set to go, but the president of Santos wantz him to stay another season, or hez just tryin to jack up the price.

I don't know, but I reckon Madrid will get him.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Juve set sights on Vieira

Luciano Moggi said:
"What we want is a midfield partner for Emerson - and our wish is to buy Vieira if Arsenal are willing to sell.
Arsene Wenger said:
"There have been rumours about Thierry and Barcelona. Of course I know about them, but they're all just talk. They are rumours and they are unfounded and he isn't going anywhere.

"The same goes for Patrick. He will also stay with us for next season — as will Robert.
Sorry Juve you cunts, you can fuck off till next season :)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Wait, Arsenal are trying sign someone who isn't French?!!
Did Wenger get fired or somethin?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I think Arsenal were hunting Evra, but I think Evra's just signed a contract extention till 2008.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk said:
haha...looks like chelseasstriker hunt isnt going well... they are back to hounding crespo.

meanwhile robinho's agent says he's unlikely to goto arsenal because he prefers the spanish game

and it looks like robert and sourness wont exchange xmas cards this year
If only the goal in yo sig iz displayed in real time, it'll look much mo spectacular.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
yep yep... when i cut out some of the frames i forgot to change the delay time... better now?

on a side note... if only seedorf could control himself and not try to repeat this goal all the time... skying it to the row z 95% of the time...

Edit: Frank Farina "resigns" ... well they did kinda build it up in the media... sort of... not the best prep just before world cup qualifiers

Last edited:

^___^
HSC
i'm not a fan of Farina..then again he transformed Kewell from a left midfield style player to a more striker type player

lets hope we can find someone that will put some football sense into the national team...

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
I wasnt a Farina fan either, but sacking him 5mths out from the WC qualifiers isnt exactly ideal...

Realistically tho, he should hav resigned after failing to qualify for Japorea 02, in any srs footballing nation when a manager doesnt qualify for a major competition he resigns or is sacked...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
oOoOo yeah, love that goal by seedorf :D
cmon Arsenal get Robinho !!!
Zola was a great player, my second favourite to Bergkamp back in the day ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)