Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Man utd are playing awful at the moment... despite having an awesome attack, we did not score at Birmingham.. which is very disappointing.,.. i'd say that already it is looking good for the Arsenal supporters.... Big game this weekend....

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I predict a comfortable 2-0 Arsenal win, Henry and Reyes scoring the goals with Rooney getting sent off :p

The real 'big game' though, is surely this Wednesday (and on TV curtesy of the good folks at SBS). Milan vs Barca. 2 best teams in the world in the one group, will be an awesome sight to behold.

HSC
OMG - Vieri scored for the first time in like 6 months!

Honestly, if Adriano does not get European Player of the Year FIFA need to have thier heads examined. Has anyone seen the quality/quantity of his goals this season? He is so dedicated to Inter that after arriving in Italy on Saturday morning from Brazil where he played for the national team he backed up by playing for Inter on Sunday and scoring two of the best goals you will see all season.

I <3 Adriano.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Italian Hotshot said:
OMG - Vieri scored for the first time in like 6 months!

Honestly, if Adriano does not get European Player of the Year FIFA need to have thier heads examined. Has anyone seen the quality/quantity of his goals this season? He is so dedicated to Inter that after arriving in Italy on Saturday morning from Brazil where he played for the national team he backed up by playing for Inter on Sunday and scoring two of the best goals you will see all season.

I <3 Adriano.

Adriano is good.. but he would be much better if he didn't play for Inter

i remember a few months ago he said he'd like to play for Milan :)

imo Sheva should win the award. He's been doing what Adriano is doin' now for the past 5 seasons (incl. this one). Adriano has plenty of time in the future.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
reynaldo said:
Adriano is good.. but he would be much better if he didn't play for Inter

i remember a few months ago he said he'd like to play for Milan :)

imo Sheva should win the award. He's been doing what Adriano is doin' now for the past 5 seasons (incl. this one). Adriano has plenty of time in the future.
i completely agree... sheva has been the outstanding striker of the serie a for several seasons now....

Sir Alex is building a 3rd generation team at Man utd, so it'll be a while before the team will be as dominant as few years ago, so arsenal will get a few years at the top (but i dont see how kleberson, djemba and bellion can replace giggs scholes and keane in the years to come though...:()

^___^
HSC
i reckon klberson can be a mad player, if given the time..
bellion is awesome, he has the speed of giggs so i think he can casue defence trouble
as for djemba..well, he has the heart, but yea, he is just a backup player max.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I would not be surprised at all if Fergie sells off all 3 of them along with with Brown, Silvestre, Saha and Howard by the end of the season. They're all stinkers (Saha and Brown excepted, but they won't get enough opportunities in the long run), and it's not as if losing them would totally destory Utd's balance entirely with so many experienced players still on hand.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Arsenal's team looks set up for ages. Guys like Clichy,Reyes,Fabregas,Pennant,Flamini,Bentley,Toure,Cole will be around for a decade at least.

Hope we can get a result in Greece,then go to Old Trafford and dick those cunts around. I'm tempted to put money on at least one red card and some roguh shit all match long.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Gunners should get their 50th undefeated at ManYoo, cant see them getting nething less than a pt. The all time British record is 62 games unbeaten by Celtic, that'll be the Arse's next target i guess....

& special mention has to go to Igor Bišcan, his 1st league goal since joining Liverpool back in 2000. Keep up the good work m8! :D ;)

Shmacka

Toongabbie, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Earth, Galaxy,
HSC
Hey everyone. I've just joined up. Now that we're a few games into the season i can tell whos at least going to be playing well. not gambling on big names who fail to produce as usual. oh wait im thinking about italy again....

now, does anyone do this for the champs league fantasy football at uefa.com? i got the same username there.

Shmacka

Toongabbie, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Earth, Galaxy,
HSC
HeCtic said:
Arsenal's team looks set up for ages. Guys like Clichy,Reyes,Fabregas,Pennant,Flamini,Bentley,Toure,Cole will be around for a decade at least.

Hope we can get a result in Greece,then go to Old Trafford and dick those cunts around. I'm tempted to put money on at least one red card and some roguh shit all match long.
im tipping rooney to be sent walking. hes a firey kid and arsenal know it. though he may be rested. then its up to smith to get the cards.

Oh and hotshot and reynaldo, adriano and sheva are both class. shev should have alot more for what hes done in the past for milan. and adriano is one of the brightest, if not brightest strikers coming through. on the path to becoming ronaldo. now he just needs a gut.

but dont get too carried away, psv have just bought another up and coming brazilian striker. he may have the goods too.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Yeah.. didn't PSV just buy Robinho? Amazing that they can actually afford such quality. PSV will run away with the Eredevisie for sure this year with Ajax playing crap

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Liverpool 0-0 Deportivo La Coruna (did i spell that right?)

disappointing, but time to go watch highlights on SBS sport at 7 :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Result was disappointing, but I hear we totally dominated. Kewell apparently looked good too and Baros seems to be getting into real good form, I predict we'll still get through, 3 points at Anfield against Olympiakos + a point each at the Riazor and at Stade Louis II and will be enough.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Viera don't seem like he'll be fit fo the match against Man U, so don't be overconfident about the result yet Gunners supporters.

And they drew again in the Champions League, hm....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mmm, barca lost..

inter flogged valencia silly, 5-1 isnt a scoreline to be impressed by when ur valencia

V

vanbasten

Milan and Barca - my two favourite teams. Any result would have been nice for me.

What about that goal by the PSG guy (Caridon, I think?) UNBELIEVABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)