• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^___^
HSC
they ran out of defenders..fortune is out for 3wks, the back line was like:

p.neville brown o'shea giggs

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
lol, United should just play their Youth Products now in the EPL, because they aren't going to win the Premier League so it'll be good experience. Man Utd will definitely be looking at next season, and not this one. And Fergie knows this.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Juventus are the biggest cheats in World Football.

From 2-0 down against Brescia after the first half..

then 2 CONTROVERSIAL goals in 120 seconds to equalise:

the first goal:

- Nedved in the area running alongside Di Biagio.. the latter muscles into Nedved slightly and instead of trying to get back into the contest decides to take the easy way out and dive. Penalty given. Absolute BS.. no other team would have won that penalty. Nedved should have seen yellow.

the second goal:
- Miccoli flicks on to Di Vaio.. who is, yes, you guessed it, in an OFFSIDE position. Goal Allowed. The BS continues..

Juventus score a third goal thru Nedved to win, this time its a legal goal.

But what happens after this is just rediculous:

1st incident:
- Montero, who should have been already carded in the first half, fouls (cant remember Brescia players name).. clear penalty. Play continues..

2nd incident:
- Thru ball is played to Carraciccolo who takes it past Buffon and scores. Legit goal. DISALLOWED for "OFFSIDE".. replays show last man and Carraciccolo were level. More of a legitimate goal than Di Vaio's one for Juventus..

Just seems pointless to play against a team that are pretty much guaranteed victory every time they step on the pitch because you know they are gonna have the referee on their side.

in their last 5 or so games, they have only won by slight margins and EVERY game has had some sort of controversial spectrum. Always FOR Juventus.

nothing further to add :)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
You're not the first to make such claims - member(s) has/have already said Juve have the refs on their side :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Well it's true.. although I'm sure they don't have anymore than half the refs on their side.. otherwise they'd be first right? hehe

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jim_green
Well it's true.. although I'm sure they don't have anymore than half the refs on their side.. otherwise they'd be first right? hehe
Juventus have played so badly in games this season that its been close to impossible for the referee's to bring them back to equilibrium

for example, the Brescia game.. 2-0 down at halftime. In this situation the referee "does his job" well and earns his 'Juventus dollars' by 'giving' 2 goals to Juventus in 2 minutes. He has to continue his one sided refereeing to make sure Juventus take 3 points. This is one situation when the referee fulfills the agreement he signed with Juventus at pre season :D

in other cases the referee has failed to 'do his job' and consequently doesn't receieve his payment from Juventus.

But being only 2 points from Milan at this stage of the season SAYS IT ALL. Milan have played close to flawlessly all season, very consistent, won about 8 games in a row. On the other hand Juventus have had a crap season, played like shit and looked like they are only in it for their $$$ wages. And yet they are only 2 points from Milan. Sounds suspicious, doesnt it? ;)

and i know the Juventus fans realise this. They ALWAYS change the subject when controversy comes into topic (on forums and stuff).. thats why (besides the obvious) i'd hate to be a Juventus fan.. the constant air of controversy (or 'shame') hangin over my head as a supporter........

^___^
HSC
hmmm..

but i wouldn't tip Milan as serie A team of the season, i'll actually vote for Roma or Parma...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
breciano has been playing well for parma, but i think roma or milan (ac that is) will win serie A... but Juve have always got a chance thx to corrupted refs lols...

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Parma?? Roma.. maybe, Parma, meh, they've been inconsistent. Roma and Milan are on around the same level though

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
Milan should win unless they choke (*cough* inter*cough*)
was neva gonna happen against Samp ;)

3-1 and three BEAUTIFUL goals

ahhhhhhhhh :)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
What's with all the rapists amongst sport stars these days? In League (which I don't pay much attention to these days), we have the Bulldogs affair, in soccer we have the Leicester thing most recently, + that other thing with the EPL teams last year. Has it always been happening like this or what?

T

timbk2

i think it happens all the time.. (players fooling around) .. but not exactly rape. I think with all the media coverage around the world.. eg. Kobe Bryant, league. etc.. the odd woman involved with these players will seize the opportunity and make the most of the huge public interest it will generate.
although these are all just allegations, more than likely, the public will be on the woman's side rather than the players side.
its like that 42 year old lady on 60minutes the other nite... they would have paid her shitloads to go on tv. and its just an allegation. she has no proof. and fck.. look at her.. i wouldnt touch her with a 10foot pole.

who was the last player (of any code) to be charged and convicted of rape?

T

timbk2

btw... Arsenal vs. ManU in FA Cup Semi .. who's gonna win?
and u reckon it'll be on tv?

also... a nationwide team wil make next years uefa cup... cause both man u and arsenal will be in champions league so FA cup runner up gets spot... who do you think it'll be and how far do you think they'd get.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Arsenal will win.. then again you never know, I think Man U is suffering a bit of a psychological slump right now as well, if they come up good against Porto tomorrow morning things can turn considering what they have at their disposal

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
We are more interested in the ECL. Because the EPL is either won by Arsenal or Man Utd.

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by jim_green
Arsenal will win.. then again you never know, I think Man U is suffering a bit of a psychological slump right now as well, if they come up good against Porto tomorrow morning things can turn considering what they have at their disposal

yea, they are a team that if they need to win, they will win :p

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Arsenal can win everything... i hope anywayz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)