social life at unsw (1 Viewer)

gman03

HSC
Lundy said:
Stuck up arts students?
Actually... I do mean commerce students! hahahahaha i got stereotyped when I encounter the phrase "hot students" and see female students... hhahahah silly me! :p sorry anout that.

Anyway you are quite right, sorry about my tone in my previous post. Indeed arts student are very open (for chating). For example during union elective it is them who approach people and give talk.... I got confused with the event when I overheard girls involved in commsoc election (while I was walking pass clb)..

Lundy said:
only girls I tend to see with piles of eyeshadow are asian, and it's usually applied in some garish blue or green hue.
Precisely, again I am disgusted by those people regardless of race and degree. I see them as "blob".

Disclaimer: my opinion only refers to some odd people I see, not the general population of UNSW. disclaimer DISCLAIMER!!!!

Have a good weekend people.

grimreaper

HSC
*Katie* said:
oh god you guys are scaring me. now i'm scared that there will be no 'hardcore' ppl at UNSW and everyone will be straight edge Asians..
hmm oh well at least i'm staying on campus so will get some social life.
Dont worry about it - especially if youre staying on campus.

elfm

HSC
mmm commerce chicks are tasty

i know a few chicks from high school doing commerce and they're all hot, smart and cool - i wish i did commerce.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
elfm said:
mmm commerce chicks are tasty

i know a few chicks from high school doing commerce and they're all hot, smart and cool - i wish i did commerce.
I bet you do :)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Lundy said:
Personally I don't wear makeup to uni, and the only girls I tend to see with piles of eyeshadow are asian, and it's usually applied in some garish blue or green hue.
That's mainly the mainlanders (international students) with no fashion sense....
You see some wearing different colour socks on each foot and bright neon coloured high heels.... It's either the don't care attitude or LOOK AT ME style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)