Soldiers are not heroes (1 Viewer)

Climactic

HSC
You can't accuse a soldier of being a rapist you fucking faggot because no true soldier would rape someone.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Conclusion: We are still not civilised yet!

Otherwise we would live in peace, and heroes would be complete fantasy!
Aslong as you are still alive I will not be in peace and thus the world won't so please just fuck off.

MichaelT123

HSC
Conclusion: We are still not civilised yet!

Otherwise we would live in peace, and heroes would be complete fantasy!
OH come on, you are probably saying that on the generalisation that people go around saying hurr durr i hap gun, i shoot you because my general say so.

Don't you think humans are entitled to a little more credit?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
1. I am not trolling
2. I am saying the opposite of that. Genocide is murdur. However, Australian soldiers are professionals - they are not mercenaries, murderers or comitters of genocide.

Wtf, Mercenaries are Professionals you halfwitted fuck.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
If you like I will rephrase that. They are not 'freedom fighters' a.k.a. terrorists.
And not all Freedom Fighters are terrorists. Libyan Rebels could be called Freedom Fighters, but last i looked, they were the good guys.

Leave military business to the big boys ok?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I might be the drop kick idiot, but you are the one that just got beaten by one.

ImAgInE94

HSC
yeah some of them do kill but other don't so don't generalize there is a whole lot of them helping out the civilians and protecting them. but at the same time there are ones who kill them but that doesn't mean their entire job is pointless and not doing anything for the country. not all of them are murderers and why is your avatar or a person with a gun if your so against murderers?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
yeah some of them do kill but other don't so don't generalize there is a whole lot of them helping out the civilians and protecting them. but at the same time there are ones who kill them but that doesn't mean their entire job is pointless and not doing anything for the country. not all of them are murderers and why is your avatar or a person with a gun if your so against murderers?
Yeah, some of them do kill, but others don't, so don't generalize. There is a whole lot of them helping out the civilians and protecting them, but at the same time there are ones who are killing them, but that doesn't mean their entire job is pointless and not doing anything for the country. Not all of them are murderers and why is your avatar of a person with a gun if your so against murderers.

After correcting...it still doesnt seem to make the slightest lick of sense.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
There is nothing wrong with a gun implicitly

when used for self defense even more so

HSC
m8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)