Songs about Belonging? (1 Viewer)

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
We are doing this for English for practice. The song we did was Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park.

It is soooooooo horrible!
WTF? That is the best song dude, clearly you don't have a taste in music.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
WTF? That is the best song dude, clearly you don't have a taste in music.
Problem with this song though is you are generally not advised to choose a related text where the title has the world 'belonging' in any form of it, because that just shows a lack of sophistication of selection of texts.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Problem with this song though is you are generally not advised to choose a related text where the title has the world 'belonging' in any form of it, because that just shows a lack of sophistication of selection of texts.
That's true. But I thought their English teacher assigned it to their class as a 'practice' question, maybe just to learn or something. My bad.

Jakulore

HSC
Do people do songs for related material? I've always been told to never choose a song as it is basically a crappier version of a poem. :p

Brich1938

HSC
N/A
good songs for belonging

Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd

The Sounds of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel

Mad World by Tears for Fears

Brich1938

HSC
N/A
It's about how a bloke conforms to society's rules in order to belong, but in his old age when he reflects upon this,
its not a nice songs it very boaring songs

Brich1938

HSC
N/A
hi everyone i am new in this forum today i am positngs about baby stroller and its benifits

Mom or Dads who want to jog in the great outdoor with their little ones know how important it is to get a baby jogging stroller that is comfy for you and your kiddo or twins that is not only safe but can handle the wears and tears of jogging.
if you are interested then click this link

britax b ready

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)