Songs that send shivers down your spine? (1 Viewer)

Arctopus

HSC

lizajane91

HSC
Black Dress by Kiss Chasey. Okay before you bag me on the band just listen to the lyrics.. very shiver-inducing. I think this had such a great effect on me because of a close friend's death but have a look and tell me what you think..

Arctopus

HSC
was alright but i can't say i'm a huge fan of the vocalist...just sounds like his voice is about to crack any minute (then again i'm really not one for metal vox most of the time). i listened to hail star of the sea btw)
Yeah that's fair enough. I wasn't completely sold on them until I saw them live at a pub in Sydney. They just had this massive, skull-crushing sound.

iNegro

HSC

Arctopus

HSC
Just when I thought my ego couldn't get any larger, in walks this cat.

Do you have any Boris recommendations? I only have their Pink album and once I heard the first track, Parting, I was sold, but then the rest of the album was nothing like it. Any ideas?

Also; Cult of Luna - Eternal Kingdom

Last edited:

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
Do you have any Boris recommendations? I only have their Pink album and once I heard the first track, Parting, I was sold, but then the rest of the album was nothing like it. Any ideas?
FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD

srsly get flood

EDIT: especially if you like the first track, sorry it took a little bit to understand what you were saying since the first track is called "farewell" :p

Last edited:

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Kara's Coordinates- Bear McCreary
Lift Up Your Eyes- Planetshakers
Here You Me- Jimmy Eat World
Carrion- Parkway Drive
Unstoppable- E.S Posthumus
With Or Without You (Cover)- Hamish Cowan (the one from Looking For Alibrandi)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
This is one of many, and is a new discovery.

At the Bottom - Brand new.

The lyrics are so cool, in a dark kind of way (they are mostly metaphors for death etc.).

Arctopus

HSC
FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD

srsly get flood

EDIT: especially if you like the first track, sorry it took a little bit to understand what you were saying since the first track is called "farewell" :p
Which album, sorry? :haha:

Ah, I see what's happened. My copy of Pink must have had the track names translated into Japanese then back to English.

Thanks maaan.

Last edited:

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
i think when i first downloaded it my copy was like that too, like 'pseudo-bread' was 'fake bread' or something and it just wierded me out when i saw the real track list, haha

iNegro

HSC
Just when I thought my ego couldn't get any larger, in walks this cat.

Also; Cult of Luna - Eternal Kingdom
Go for Feedbacker and Flood, I have the samish music taste as you, those albums are very post-rock droney compared to thinks like Pink. They've covered alot of genres in their 20 or so albums.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Empty chairs at empty tables, I dreamed a dream, a little fall of rain and one day more from Les Miserables.
Defying Gravity from Wicked.
Butterflies and Hurricanes- Muse.
Everything- Lifehouse.
Nocturne op9no1- Chopin.

For some of them, it's the memories as much as the music that do it for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)